AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Winter Mercato 2014 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Winter Mercato 2014 (/showthread.php?tid=560)

RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - Eli - 01-07-2014

Nainggolan has officially joined Roma on loan till the end of the season for a fee of 3mil with an option to make it permanent for another 6mil.

Not a bad investment for Roma.

Personally I don't mind if we don't bring anyone new, this season is lost anyway as long as we get rid of some dead weights now. Sell a few useless players and reduce the squad size, play the youngsters get some experience under their belts.

End of season can come soon enough with a new coach in the horizon. He can spend that money then on players that will fit into his system.

RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - Mathias - 01-07-2014

(01-07-2014, 09:36 PM)elieassi Wrote: Nainggolan has officially joined Roma on loan till the end of the season for a fee of 3mil with an option to make it permanent for another 6mil.

Not a bad investment for Roma

Considering we signed matri for 11, bought pazzo for about 20 and bought djamel mesbah for (5?).... that's one hell of a deal as they're actually improving their squad Tongue I do wonder, it's so painstaking to recapitulate on this, but does galliani actually know the value of one euro or does he just throw cash around. If I see what mexes and especially the below average players earn, i think not.

RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - Eli - 01-07-2014

"not a bad investment" just trying to save face my friend. What shall we say? we are idiots? or rather Galliani is? Why can Roma manage to get a quality player for that kind of money? why can Juve get Llorente for free and stick us with Matri for 11mil?

RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - Arildonardo - 01-07-2014

(01-07-2014, 09:36 PM)elieassi Wrote: Nainggolan has officially joined Roma on loan till the end of the season for a fee of 3mil with an option to make it permanent for another 6mil.

Not a bad investment for Roma.

Personally I don't mind if we don't bring anyone new, this season is lost anyway as long as we get rid of some dead weights now. Sell a few useless players and reduce the squad size, play the youngsters get some experience under their belts.

End of season can come soon enough with a new coach in the horizon. He can spend that money then on players that will fit into his system.

€3 million for a loan for the rest of the season, then €6.5 million 50% of his registration. Not sure if that means an additional €6.5 million or €9.5 million for full ownership. Anyway, that ship has sailed for us and I really don't care that much as I haven't seen Nainggolan play a lot and don't know him too well.

RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - ElMago99 - 01-07-2014

All of you people were whining about 16-20 M. The guy went for 9M. I would have signed on the dotted line for him at 9M. It's not even a loan with mandatory buy. It's a loan with Option. Galliani's favorite. Where the fuck was G on this?

RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - Alan - 01-07-2014

we've been out manouvered by roma a lot recently. bothched ljajic deal, targetting strootman and he chose them too when we were the ones offering CL football and were higher finishers in the league. I dunno if we're just loosing our stomach and they're showing a bit more nerve or they are just better at working the market these days.

I'm not majorly disappointed by not getting nainggolan though, we need to properly build in the summer and he was very much a player that became available and everyone just piled in. I'm not adverse to a more considered approach in the summer after some major selling.

RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - ACM2023 - 01-07-2014

Galliani's greatest asset is his unpredictability. When he becomes predictable, he really has no cards left up his sleeve. Letting Roma pull off his personal favorite move (loan with option to buy)? Though I am not particularly hot on Nainggolan, I can't help but feeling embarrassed.

RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - Alan - 01-08-2014

Lamela is being touted as wanting to return to italy. that I'm interested in. I think we need a front three, ELS on the left, balo in the middle but as yet on the right the best options we have are robinho and niang. with niang on loan and who knows if he'll come back and robinho not very useful a goal scoring pure winger is exactly what's needed there and lamela fits the bill perfectly.

the only problem is his inflated value when he moved to tottenham. they are not going to sell a £30m player for £12m after a year, even if that's really the level he's playing at there, and inter are interested and will probably stump up a bigger sum. tottenham would have to have lost complete faith in him for us to get him for a reasonable price.

RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - WCmilan - 01-08-2014

We need to get over losing out on Nainggolan, he was overvalued and I'm glad we didn't pay that money for him. In regards to other rumors though, I would rather overpay for Nainggolan as a pose to going out and buying someone like Parolo. The ideal outcome would be to leave Nainggolan(and not overpay for a player), and not even bother for Parolo, and find someone better. I really hope we bring in a midfielder, Cristante should definitely start playing more, but I still think another midfielder would do us good, someone like Verratti,Jorginho,Banega or as a short term solution Hernanes. It's really simple to make room for Cristante and any of those other 3 midfielders I mentioned, just get rid of Nocerino,Birsa,Muntari even, if there are any takers.

RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - ElMago99 - 01-08-2014

(01-08-2014, 12:53 AM)WCmilan Wrote: We need to get over losing out on Nainggolan, he was overvalued and I'm glad we didn't pay that money for him.

HuhHuhHuh

Overvalued? He went for 3M Loan with another 6M to make it permanent. The 6M is an OPTION. Total 9M for a high quality Box 2 Box midfielder. What's the risk in that deal???

What do you value him at? 1M with an option to buy for 2M?