AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer Mercato - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer Mercato (/showthread.php?tid=582)

RE: Summer Mercato - ZvonimirBoban - 06-10-2014

(06-09-2014, 10:03 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: According to Gazzetta Berlusconi wants Inzaghi to build his team around 5 under 25 italian players: Balotelli, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Poli and Cristante.

Offers from Benfica for Cristante have already been rejected and he also wants to resist Real Madrid push for De Sciglio.

This usually won't end well...

RE: Summer Mercato - Nalx - 06-10-2014

Why would Madrid push for Mattia? They have Carvajal who's only months older than de Sciglio.

RE: Summer Mercato - ACM2023 - 06-10-2014

I have watched only a few matches of Carvajal this season, and he didn't impress me.

(06-10-2014, 05:11 AM)xudong Wrote: I have watched only a few matches of Carvajal this season, and he didn't impress me.

Carletto certainly didn't share your opinion Grinundwech He played Carvajal as starter most of the time last season (37 times according to Madrid official website) including UCL final.

Like de Sciglio, he's far from a finished article and can still grow especially in defense (his style is similar to Marcelo, IMO) which is why I don't think Madrid will make right back a priority in their next transfer season.

RE: Summer Mercato - Jay Crisp - 06-10-2014

Ahhhh how cute.We want to build around Balotelli SES DES Cristante Poli ,all already at the club how lucky.I thought the stadium would be used as a reason for no spending.But its young Italians ,hey what about Immobile (gone) Insigne Berardi Verratti Perin Scuffet Murru young Italians and great potential.

Pippo hired Italian Milan young Milan.All bullshit.No investment just Agazzi Alex Menez for free.Another mid-table finish that 6th-9th range no UCL lose more money unsustainable wage bill ,unwilling to do what it takes to change this.

Pippo blamed for not being succesfull with a squad of 3/4 very good players & near 30 crap players.Fired by Jan.Brocchi ? Rino ? Ambro ?...whos next.

RE: Summer Mercato - ACMILAN1983 - 06-10-2014

(06-09-2014, 10:03 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: According to Gazzetta Berlusconi wants Inzaghi to build his team around 5 under 25 italian players: Balotelli, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Poli and Cristante.

Offers from Benfica for Cristante have already been rejected and he also wants to resist Real Madrid push for De Sciglio.

Ah thanks for that. That's the article I was referring to yesterday (although I mixed up Poli and Mastour Big Grin ). Maltese Charlie was also referring to this as well.

RE: Summer Mercato - Jay Crisp - 06-10-2014

Will someone wake me up Sept 2nd ????

(06-10-2014, 12:30 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Will someone wake me up Sept 2nd ????

The World Cup will start in three days and you want to sleep until September? Cheer up Jay, I'm sure there'll be plenty Bosman and bargain-basement players available after this tournament Big Grin

RE: Summer Mercato - Stitch - 06-10-2014

(06-10-2014, 12:30 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Will someone wake me up Sept 2nd ????

even better

Wink

RE: Summer Mercato - ACM2023 - 06-10-2014

(06-10-2014, 10:06 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote:

Ah thanks for that. That's the article I was referring to yesterday (although I mixed up Poli and Mastour Big Grin ). Maltese Charlie was also referring to this as well.

In fact, Mastour is even more promising than Poli, so there is nothing wrong with trying to build around him in the future (or "build a future" Dodgy with the money we get from selling him to Real Madrid).