AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer Mercato - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer Mercato (/showthread.php?tid=582)

RE: Summer Mercato - ACMILAN1983 - 08-27-2014

I've been away for a few days on a brief holiday and I come back to Rami potentially being sold to fund Torres, Borini being the alternative, Biabiany potentially joining, Cristante again linked to Benfica, Saponara again linked to Empoli, Spurs trying to sign DES and Van Ginkel rejecting a loan to us.

I don't really know where to begin, I think I'm simply in shock. Selling Rami, our best defender last year and a guy who's sacrificed his salary to join is outrageous, never mind insanely disrespectful to the player.

Biabiany is NOT a player who we need or should buy. He doesn't fit the profile for Inzaghi (who deserves so much more) at all other than he's a winger.

About Cristante, Saponara and DES. We might not be selling them, but why are these clubs who want them still under the impression that they have a hope in buying. For example, if we did what should have been done and clearly said to Benfica and Empoli that these guys are not for sale under any circumstances, then these rumours wouldn't persist.

Van Ginkel for me represents our potential future. We're no longer the attractive club we once were no matter what people might say. The fact that we can't even get a dry loan for this guy says it all. That said I'm not upset he's not coming personally, I honestly don't get the hype around him. I'm not saying I've seen huge amounts of the guy, but from what I have seen he doesn't seem particularly technically gifted, or particularly mobile or quick and his passing didn't impress me at all. I might be wrong and like I say I've not seen huge amounts (a handful of games), but I really don't get the hype.

Then there's the list of forwards. Borini, Soldado and Mitroglou are second tier players. In Serie A, the way I see it is Soldado is at best a bench player for one of the top 3-5 sides and likely a starter for clubs like Verona, Udinese and Cagliari. Borini isn't particularly different in terms of being a midtable type player (actually worse than Soldado), while Mitroglou is imo a relegation battling side striker.

Then there's Torres...Facepalm Honestly, have nothing more to add, it's pathetic.

None of this has gone through yet, so I'm willing to wait a few days to see how things pan out. But frankly, if ANY of this goes through, then **** you Silvio Berlusconi and **** you Adriano Galliani. You have no shame you senile old ****s. I hope both of you get whatever **** comes your way for whatever dirty *** pie you've got your crusty *** fingers in.

Of course, if this doesn't happen, then still **** them both, they're *******s that are dragging this club through ****.

Sorry for the "****" above, but honestly I needed to vent after seeing all this.

RE: Summer Mercato - reza - 08-27-2014

As Dev says Biabiany is a either a journalist troll idea and/or B&G have no idea what "scouting" means.

RE: Summer Mercato - devoted_dm - 08-27-2014

Rami says that he respects Monaco, but he is not leaving Milan.

RE: Summer Mercato - millinarios - 08-27-2014

(08-27-2014, 09:01 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Rami says that he respects Monaco, but he is not leaving Milan.

This one left Galliani fuming for sure.

RE: Summer Mercato - nefremo - 08-27-2014

I almost wish the transfer window closed RIGHT NOW so that Berlusconi and Galliani don't get the chance to fuk this club any more then they already have.

The only thing keeping me sane right now is the fact that a lot of this stuff is media speculation so I hope that it's wrong. I also know that the egotistical maniacs can normally control the media just to then come out and act as saviours.

RE: Summer Mercato - slifersd - 08-27-2014

Good news that Rami decided to stay, although knowing Galliani, he probably would persuade him to move away in the next couple of days so he can get his precious savings for Torres and Biabiany. Honestly, a good question to ask here is, how much savings do we really need to sign one player? I mean, we pretty much got rid of all players on this team who earns over 3M a year (only Mexes is left, if i remember correctly). And we still have to save salary to fit one player in? Mathematically, makes no sense at all but then again, math is overrated for smart people at Milan.

I can already picture Galliani talking to reporters after he sell Rami to Monaco. He would rub some onions to his lying ass eyes before coming out, and go "I had tears in my eyes when I signed the papers! I loved Rami so much and would rather trade my own grandchildren than let him leave! But FFP and no CL forced us to do it! Our president's heart bleeds for this team and he has poured a trillion dollars into our team, but we had to do this still!"

RE: Summer Mercato - Lilly - 08-27-2014

Are they TRYING to get us to stop supporting Milan? If so, they're doing a darn good job of it. Torres??? Even his beloved Atletico isn't willing to pay for his ridiculous wage. If he sucks that much playing in front of Oscar, Hazard, Mata, Iniesta, I'm sure he might actually not score a single goal playing for us. I can't believe his name even came up at all. I thought I was being trolled at first. And to sell RAMI? Wtf? I've never seen such a profoundly disrespectful act from any club executive. Then again, after the whole Seedorf fiasco, I shouldn't be surprised.

Looks like we might get Biabiany.

Poor Rami. Poor Pippo. And poor us. F***

RE: Summer Mercato - honsano - 08-28-2014

I sometimes feel that Galliani is working on getting fired. I imagine he'd have a pretty good benefits package if discarded by Berlusconi. This transfer window has been the biggest joke of the past 10 years, easily.

RE: Summer Mercato - Siregar - 08-28-2014

http://www.football-italia.net/54966/milan-discuss-rami-torres-van-ginkel

So, Monaco made offer than media make a conclusion that Milan try to sell him to cover the wage of Torres?

As bad as our management they still have a brain. Sacrificing a CB who is one of the best they have for old striker like Torres has no reason and out of logic, especially the CB has given his loyalty to Milan. With the bad transfer record done by Galliani, I never see such kind of transfer Galliani has ever made.

RE: Summer Mercato - Warro Bantan - 08-28-2014

Only during the world cup do I not wear one of my milan kits to my regular football games (2x / week)...now I don't even feel like playing much less playing in the kit.

I have never been more embarrassed to be a Milan fan....bunga-bunga was bad, underage girl was worse...but those you can sort of disassociate from the club.

Deportivo was awful, Istanbul worse...Sheva, Kaka and Silva/Zlatan were terrible from a sporting/club management sense...but us selling Balotelli and trying (publicly) to sign Torres is beyond pathetic.

If this doesn't prompt riots in Milan....well...we get what we deserve.

Sigh.