AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer Mercato - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer Mercato (/showthread.php?tid=582)

RE: Summer Mercato - Acmir - 09-01-2014

I can't believe we sold Cristante wtf Facepalm
Was he that bad that we will rely on a player who won't be here next year? I hope this does not come back to bite us in the ass.

RE: Summer Mercato - Arildonardo - 09-01-2014

Omg... €6 million for Cristante. I can't believe we're selling him outright. So disappointed to see him go. Undecided

Re: Summer Mercato - Mystik - 09-01-2014

Someone please tell me that this €6 million for Cristante is just rumour.. And that we have a buy back clause of some sort. This is crazy talk..

RE: Summer Mercato - maharaja - 09-01-2014

It is not a rumour. It is Galliani.

He got some kid from Chelsea for one year loan deal FREE, and of course, he sells Milan's most promising young midfielder permanently for 6 millions.

RE: Summer Mercato - nefremo - 09-01-2014

I hope there is a buy back clause in the Cristante deal.

I'm not overly disappointed though. I remember people going crazy when we have away Merkel too....
I think he is a good talent and has been dominant at the youth levels. It's disappointing to give up on him at 19 I agree. But I have mixed feelings about it if I'm honest. It makes me wonder why he didn't break through under 3 coaches and especially now that Pippo is here....he still hasn't been given an important role. Sure you can make the argument that Pippo has no say, but I'm sure that if Pippo told Galliani that Cristante has an important role in his line up (squad) the Galliani wouldn't be selling him. Clearly that hasn't happened......
I know Cristante has looked decent in friendlies, but it's hard to judge from the few minutes and touches that we see. Surely the coach will know more. Of course Cristante can go on and develop into a great player but he may be another Merkel too. These are tough sporting and business decisions that have to be made at times. The regret is that his spot has been taken by the likes of Essien, but it is what it is. I think the person that truly has taken his spot is Van Ginkel, so maybe the Dutch boy is now open to staying next year.....or maybe I'm just looking for things to make me feel more at ease with this move...if indeed it goes through

RE: Summer Mercato - Acmir - 09-01-2014

And just when I thought Galliani can make a good mercato he messes it up by selling Cristante and buying a right footed winger when Pippo specifically requested a left footed one. Why the hell do we need Biabiany, Lestienne would have been the perfect player for us.

RE: Summer Mercato - Stitch - 09-01-2014

Just when I was starting to be happy about Milan again, old fart does something stupid to remind me just how retarded our management is.

RE: Summer Mercato - reza - 09-01-2014

nefremo may turn out to be right but as we sit here in September 2014 to me this is a horrible decision as I think his potential is high AND he plays a spot we need long term help

RE: Summer Mercato - Mystik - 09-01-2014

Rofl let's sell one of the only two players on our team who can accurately pass a ball more than 5 yards, is only 19, and has bags of potential. Meanwhile we replace him with a dry loan for a Chelsea player as a favour for getting Torres. #youthproject

RE: Summer Mercato - ACM2023 - 09-01-2014

Oh shit! Cristante is sold? Angry Who is next? De Sciglio?