AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Massimiliano Allegri - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Massimiliano Allegri (/showthread.php?tid=7)

Massimiliano Allegri - fLame - 02-10-2011

Continue from the old forum Big Grin

Imho, Allegri still doesn't have me convinced. Leonardo was getting pretty much the same results with a much crappier team.
However, Leonardo is a real noob in when it comes to defensive play (Inter concedes and concedes a lot), while Allegri sucks at using subs.

I hope he proves me wrong by winning us a shiny new Scudetto. Big Grin

RE: Sack Allegri!!!!!!` - Best-Pundit - 02-10-2011

NO

RE: Sack Allegri!!!!!!` - Aficio - 02-10-2011

Poor Allegri, they haven't forgotten you Big Grin

RE: Sack Allegri!!!!!!` - Kastriot - 02-10-2011

(02-10-2011, 07:54 PM)mzk57 Wrote: NO

Hey Zeekay, for a man who predicted that Argentina will win the World Cup,to pronounce yourself as the best pundit around is a bit an overstatement to say the least Big Grin

RE: Sack Allegri!!!!!!` - Best-Pundit - 02-10-2011

(02-10-2011, 09:07 PM)Kastriot Wrote: Hey Zeekay, for a man who predicted that Argentina will win the World Cup,to pronounce yourself as the best pundit around is a bit an overstatement to say the least Big Grin
Can we forget that? I mean seriously Argentina deserved to win more than any one, but its history, so lets move. Rolleyes On the brighter side, last season I predicted Bayern to reach UCL final, then I predicted Holland to reach the final beating Brazil. I mean who would have tipped against Brazil vs Spain final? Then I selected Iniesta as the the captain of my fantasy team for the final, knowing that he would score. Cool So i have got my points as well Smile

RE: Sack Allegri!!!!!!` - GeoTav - 02-11-2011

I didn't like the title of the topic on the former MM, and Flame didn't even wait one single day to create it again !! Big Grin
So it's a one star rating for this topic !! :p

RE: Sack Allegri!!!!!!` - ACM2023 - 02-11-2011

Just testing that I can post now. Smile

RE: Sack Allegri!!!!!!` - Lebanese - 02-12-2011

(02-10-2011, 09:07 PM)Kastriot Wrote:

Hey Zeekay, for a man who predicted that Argentina will win the World Cup,to pronounce yourself as the best pundit around is a bit an overstatement to say the least Big Grin

not to forget that hunteelar winning the golden boot and scoring super hattricks

RE: Sack Allegri!!!!!!` - ACM2023 - 02-12-2011

(02-12-2011, 10:43 AM)Lebanese Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 09:07 PM)Kastriot Wrote:

not to forget that hunteelar winning the golden boot and scoring super hattricks

well, Huntelaar's form at the very early stage of this season was scary.

RE: Sack Allegri!!!!!!` - bijon - 02-23-2011

yes, sack him, he is too slow, we need a much sharper coach