AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Winter mercato January 2015 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Winter mercato January 2015 (/showthread.php?tid=759)

RE: Winter mercato January 2015 - reza - 09-24-2014

We can sell him and get Alves on loan

</sarcasm>

RE: Winter mercato January 2015 - slifersd - 09-24-2014

(09-24-2014, 06:42 PM)maharaja Wrote: Me too. You can't just write off our most promising YOUNG player. Not even after a poor season, and people are criticizing him after only a few games.

We can write off a young player when he doesn't perform or improve. Just because hes the most promising young player on this team doesn't make him anything special, since the team is full of crap.

That said, its probably too early to write him off. But he is starting to show some seriously troubling signs.

RE: Winter mercato January 2015 - Gabriel426 - 09-24-2014

Jokka the one who is always right has spoken. Time to find SES and DES replacement.
Honestly, i really dont understand why fans will just write off their own teams youngsters after a few bad games. Young players need time to grow and getting expose by other players is part of the growing process.

RE: Winter mercato January 2015 - Jokka - 09-24-2014

(09-24-2014, 08:09 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Jokka the one who is always right has spoken. Time to find SES and DES replacement.
Honestly, i really dont understand why fans will just write off their own teams youngsters after a few bad games. Young players need time to grow and getting expose by other players is part of the growing process.

Lol. On a serious note DES' ongoing decline is slightly worrying. He put in consistently world class performances in his breakout season especially for a 19yo. Last season was a mixed bag but we can blame that on injuries, coaching changes etc. However, this season there's no excuse and so far he's performed badly in every game.

Personally I believe he's being played on the wrong side. Whilst his crossing on the left's good, he's much more accurate using his stronger foot. I also believe playing with fodders like Bonera/Zapata/Muntari/Poli who leave gaping holes in defence/midfield hasn't helped. His performances for Italy are consistently good and that can only be attributed to having quality teammates/coach.

Re SES, I don't believe he's a winger/SS period. Whilst his dribbling/passing is good, he's too one dimensional to beat his man consistently. He also hardly ever puts in a decent cross. However, his finishing is usually excellent. I believe he'd thrive in a 2 striker system being supplied by a QUALITY midfield. Otherwise, I don't believe he'll reach double digits this season.
Although he's only 9yo slightly annoyed we missed out on this kid. Especially since we've been tracking him for ages and his family's Milanista. Slaphead was probably too busy snorting coke off a hooker's ass to close the deal Devilol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2764169/Roma-beat-competition-Real-Madrid-Barcelona-sign-9-year-old-youngster-Pietro-Tomaselli.html

RE: Winter mercato January 2015 - Ace - 09-24-2014

(09-24-2014, 10:43 PM)Jokka Wrote:
(09-24-2014, 08:09 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Jokka the one who is always right has spoken. Time to find SES and DES replacement.

Lol. On a serious note DES' ongoing decline is slightly worrying. He put in consistently world class performances in his breakout season especially for a 19yo. Last season was a mixed bag but we can blame that on injuries, coaching changes etc. However, this season there's no excuse and so far he's performed badly in every game.

Personally I believe he's being played on the wrong side. Whilst his crossing on the left's good, he's much more accurate using his stronger foot. I also believe playing with fodders like Bonera/Zapata/Muntari/Poli who leave gaping holes in defence/midfield hasn't helped. His performances for Italy are consistently good and that can only be attributed to having quality teammates/coach.

Re SES, I don't believe he's a winger/SS period. Whilst his dribbling/passing is good, he's too one dimensional to beat his man consistently. He also hardly ever puts in a decent cross. However, his finishing is usually excellent. I believe he'd thrive in a 2 striker system being supplied by a QUALITY midfield. Otherwise, I don't believe he'll reach double digits this season.
Although he's only 9yo slightly annoyed we missed out on this kid. Especially since we've been tracking him for ages and his family's Milanista. Slaphead was probably too busy snorting coke off a hooker's ass to close the deal Devilol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2764169/Roma-beat-competition-Real-Madrid-Barcelona-sign-9-year-old-youngster-Pietro-Tomaselli.html

One post you're talking about the lack of youth development in Milan, and the next post you want to sell our 2 most promising youngsters?!
DES had 3 good/great matches and then other 2 "average" matches against Juve and Empoli.
While SES also played 3 great matches, only to get injured and play un-fit vs Juve and not featuring vs Empoli..

I wonder why people have rarely taken you seriously Angel

RE: Winter mercato January 2015 - Jokka - 09-24-2014

(09-24-2014, 11:08 PM)Ace Wrote: One post you're talking about the lack of youth development in Milan, and the next post you want to sell our 2 most promising youngsters?!
DES had 3 good/great matches and then other 2 "average" matches against Juve and Empoli.
While SES also played 3 great matches, only to get injured and play un-fit vs Juve and not featuring vs Empoli..

I wonder why people have rarely taken you seriously Angel

When did I say sell them? You made that up like you made up DES/SES have been 'great' in 3 matches. Truth is both have been bad so far this season.

RE: Winter mercato January 2015 - nefremo - 09-24-2014

(09-24-2014, 11:15 PM)Jokka Wrote: When did I say sell them? You made that up like you made up DES/SES have been 'great' in 3 matches. Truth is both have been bad so far this season.

SES was probably the MOM against Lazio. He didn't play against Parma after rolling his ankle at international duty and not practicing for close to a week. He then played against Juventus and was sub-par but so was the entire supporting cast. He didn't play against Empoli.
So to sum it up.....he was the MOM against Lazio and had a below average game against a strong Juventus when the entire team was shit. This = BAD to you. Ok.

On the other hand, I don't even know why I'm getting involved in this. You will be right in the end anyway.

RE: Winter mercato January 2015 - sylrus - 09-25-2014

like other have questioned you jokka, i dont know why u support milan when all u can do is have a negative thing about our players.

i know we are not allowed to question others loyalty, but im just curious with all his negativity towards our players

RE: Winter mercato January 2015 - Jokka - 09-25-2014

(09-24-2014, 11:27 PM)nefremo Wrote: SES was probably the MOM against Lazio. He didn't play against Parma after rolling his ankle at international duty and not practicing for close to a week. He then played against Juventus and was sub-par but so was the entire supporting cast. He didn't play against Empoli.
So to sum it up.....he was the MOM against Lazio and had a below average game against a strong Juventus when the entire team was shit. This = BAD to you. Ok.

On the other hand, I don't even know why I'm getting involved in this. You will be right in the end anyway.

MOM according to who? You? Devilol I think Honda, Menez or even Muntari would strongly disagree. FYI our whole frontline appeared 'great' because Lazio's defending was so shambolic. Unfortunately when SES was given his first real test against Juventus he flopped hard Facepalm

I'm not saying he's not a good prospect but he's fallen well below expectations set in 1H2013. He's definitely not "the best 20yo along with Neymar in football" as Galliani once put it DevilolFacepalm

Meanwhile far more promising Italian talents have emerged like Juve's Berardi...
(09-25-2014, 04:53 AM)sylrus Wrote: like other have questioned you jokka, i dont know why u support milan when all u can do is have a negative thing about our players.

i know we are not allowed to question others loyalty, but im just curious with all his negativity towards our players

Hmmm let me see...

1) Our Management is a complete joke. Corrupt pedo Berlusconi refuses to invest anymore and senile Galliani squanders away precious funds on wrong players (Matri/Poli) and renewing fodders (Muntari). We also squandered xmillions sacking Allegri then hiring + firing Seedorf!

2) Our squad is utter garbage (75% non-Milan quality according to Seedorf). 15 of 28 players are free transfer trash/rejects/cost <1m less. However, we have Serie A's second highest wage bill but can't beat Empoli DevilolFacepalm

3) We hired a rookie unproven coach with zero Senior coaching experience for the SECOND time in a row! We obviously learnt nothing from the Seedorf debacle. Would Juventus, Real Madrid dream of doing this?!

4) We're coming off a disastrous 8th place finish and won't be playing in Europe this season. Results continue to worsen as we sell our biggest assets and refuse to invest. Yet Berlusconi/Galliani continue the same policy expecting us to qualify for CL DevilolFacepalm

5) We were mis-sold the illusion of a 'youth project' only to sell 2 of our best young players (Balotelli/Cristante). We'll probably sell our other 2 jewels (DES/SES) when we fail to qualify for CL again this season.

So what's there to be positive about? Face it Milan's a laughing stock in football today Devilol3bandieraSagrin

RE: Winter mercato January 2015 - Jay Crisp - 09-25-2014

To be a laughing stock people must care , no one cares about Milan enough anymore to be considered a laughing stock.

I still think we'll strugle to top 5 finish (4th/5th) to get i to the EL , the team has glaring holes huge pro lems for all to see that are just pat hed over.
We needed a qualitu LB CB CM CF RW GK ...in Menez we got a good winger he looks good & is giving his all so far , Diego Lopez is good not great but with our defence he'll ship lots of goals.The rest were just patch work the usual free transfers.Expectations for this season for me are zero.