AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Milan Management - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Milan Management (/showthread.php?tid=921)

RE: Milan Management - honsano - 03-29-2016

At this point, I wouldn't expect a big name coach to join Milan. The job is always under threat, the side is always under funded and you have an owner who always speaks his mind about others but won't acknowledge his central responsibility to the matter. Add that to the worry that the team may be sold (minority or full stake) thus throwing management/leadership roles in flux. Why would a top manger want this side?

To be honest, we are lucky we got Miha. If we fire him without stabilizing leadership above him and funding his plans for a team, then I'm not sure I'll be watching next season.

RE: Milan Management - reza - 03-31-2016

From Gazzetta

However the 79-year-old eliminated Italian national coach Antonio Conte and Sassuolo boss Eusebio Di Francesco from his personal list of candidates to replace the Serbian.

“I do not think Conte or Di Francesco are the right names for Milan,” he said. “Regarding Mihajlovic, we shall see how the season ends.

“Conte is an excellent coach, but I cannot say anything definitive because we are in the midst of making a decision.”

RE: Milan Management - ACM2023 - 04-01-2016

(03-31-2016, 08:40 PM)reza Wrote: From Gazzetta

However the 79-year-old eliminated Italian national coach Antonio Conte and Sassuolo boss Eusebio Di Francesco from his personal list of candidates to replace the Serbian.

“I do not think Conte or Di Francesco are the right names for Milan,” he said. “Regarding Mihajlovic, we shall see how the season ends.

“Conte is an excellent coach, but I cannot say anything definitive because we are in the midst of making a decision.”

Is it just me? I don't see how this is interpreted as Conte being eliminated from his personal list. 

Not that I think we have a chance with him anyway.

RE: Milan Management - reza - 04-01-2016

He contradicted himself, at least kind of. Like you said, it doesn't matter anyway.

RE: Milan Management - somedevil - 04-01-2016

Berlusconi is not to be taken seriously. He and Galliani rarely ever tell the truth.

RE: Milan Management - ACMILAN1983 - 04-01-2016

I was a little surprised he dismissed Di Francesco, but I wouldn't believe what he says either. In the same interview he says if investment comes in, they'll look to buy big, but if not then he's going for an Italian youth project, so basically he's undecided on how to proceed (a worry in itself).

I fear that given it's still quite far away from seeing investors come in, Brocchi might actually be the lead candidate.

RE: Milan Management - nefremo - 04-01-2016

Di Francesco already responded, saying he only goes to places where there is NO confusion! Big Grin take that Berlu!

I love it how nobody will shit up to Berlu anymore. There was a time when people would refrain from making any negative comments towards Berlu because they didn't want to kill off that slight chance that some time in the future they can play/coach at one of the biggest clubs in the world. Nowadays....nobody gives a damn!

RE: Milan Management - somedevil - 04-02-2016

Milan is a big club only in Berlusconi and Galliani's minds. They are so brain-washed by their cronies and their inner circle that they do not realize wtf is happening. I just don't see how we will ever get out of this mess. Both those old fucks are senile.

RE: Milan Management - Graeme_C - 04-04-2016

Am I alone to think Miha will be gone if we lose next weekend? 

The whole situation is really dire, apparently Galliani was summoned to Arcore last night. I really hope he is on the line aswell as Miha, its the only way the club will move forward. 

Im really dreading to think the ramifications of losing 6th place...

RE: Milan Management - ACMILAN1983 - 04-05-2016

There are rumours that Miha will be sacked if there's a heavy defeat against Juve.

Honestly, the whole situation in bonkers, with little reasoning. Yes the side has limitations, but really we could have done so much more in the last 4 games, we need to understand why this group can't consistently deliver the level of performance at least expected of them.