AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Week 20: Lazio - Milan (Saturday, January 24th 20:45 CET) - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (http://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (http://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Games & Tactics (http://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Week 20: Lazio - Milan (Saturday, January 24th 20:45 CET) (/showthread.php?tid=922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Week 20: Lazio - Milan (Saturday, January 24th 20:45 CET) - Arildonardo - 01-24-2015

Mexes, what an idiot... Head on wall

We have so many people at our club being paid to be footballers, but they're not. It's not even funny...

RE: Week 20: Lazio - Milan (Saturday, January 24th 20:45 CET) - xudong - 01-24-2015

(01-24-2015, 10:39 PM)reza Wrote: Mauri is hardly innocent there at all, but Mexes is just facepalm definition

agreed, that's why I said it was 'stupid'. Mexes has to be dropped from this side.

Wait, what if Galliani would give him an extension. Would anyone be surprised if that happened?

RE: Week 20: Lazio - Milan (Saturday, January 24th 20:45 CET) - xudong - 01-24-2015

The referee blew the game off before the game was over. We lost soundly.

Parolo always scored against us? Another Di Natale in the making?

RE: Week 20: Lazio - Milan (Saturday, January 24th 20:45 CET) - Sheldon - 01-24-2015

Pathetic. I thought I saw the worst Milan in Allegri's. I was totally wrong Facepalm

RE: Week 20: Lazio - Milan (Saturday, January 24th 20:45 CET) - slifersd - 01-24-2015

Extension isn't really impossible. Bonera has committed hundreds of errors and is utterly useless, but he gets extended every year. We will be hearing words like "champion, experience, love for the team, friendship" that makes no sense to anyone else but Galliani.

RE: Week 20: Lazio - Milan (Saturday, January 24th 20:45 CET) - Nalx - 01-24-2015

Pippo said at the start of this season that if we lose it'll be because the opponents are better, not because they want it more. But the way we've been playing the last month or two, I just didn't see the same desire we had shown in the first few weeks. If anything, the players seem to crack down under the first sign of pressure, and that makes their mediocre quality even more blatant to see.

RE: Week 20: Lazio - Milan (Saturday, January 24th 20:45 CET) - devoted_dm - 01-24-2015

(01-24-2015, 10:42 PM)xudong Wrote:
(01-24-2015, 10:39 PM)reza Wrote: Mauri is hardly innocent there at all, but Mexes is just facepalm definition

agreed, that's why I said it was 'stupid'. Mexes has to be dropped from this side.

Wait, what if Galliani would give him an extension. Would anyone be surprised if that happened?

I think he will get an extension, because we can't afford anyone else. Milan is destroyed, there's no other way to put it. If there's no investment then this is our reality from now on. Berlusconi OUT!

RE: Week 20: Lazio - Milan (Saturday, January 24th 20:45 CET) - ACMILAN1983 - 01-24-2015

I respected the effort in the first half even if the team was terrible. That second half though was just an insult to anyone who has represented Milan or has any affiliation with the club.

Inzaghi should just resign. From what I've seen this season it's difficult to see him becoming a top level coach, but really he's accepted a poison chalice of a job that was never likely to end well.

I'm sick of this now. These bastards have destroyed my Milan.

RE: Week 20: Lazio - Milan (Saturday, January 24th 20:45 CET) - nefremo - 01-24-2015

Can not agree more with everything that's been said. This is beyond bad now. The players have lost their discipline and Pippo has lost it.

By the way, is this the same Montolivo that is complaining when he gets benched? Unbelievable!!! He's been so bad the last couple games....yet he started again. Pippo even reassured everyone that Monto will play today in his pre-match press conference. Is he fukin stupid???? Does he not see that Montolivo is in terrible form??? It's there for all to see. Put the nails in your own coffin Pippo, if you are that much of an idiot.

I don't see anything from Pippo that says "good manager". He looks out of ideas and out of depth. Panic mode has kicked in and he has no clue and no plan as to how to fix this mess. You can see it on his face.

RE: Week 20: Lazio - Milan (Saturday, January 24th 20:45 CET) - honsano - 01-25-2015

Unfortunately....it kind of strikes me as Leonardo all over again. This time this coach has much fewer weapons as his disposal.