FM- AC Milan Youth Project
Sky using FM http://www.skysports.com/football/news/2...ootballers?
Hahaha beraaat

Really like how they make the data base. If someone wants to start learning footballer's name, this game is the answer. In short we will know many players, old and young ones.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
They never started the pre-game editor, to see that many attributes are actually random, with players having only CA and PA set. The usual range for CA and PA is 1-200; but it even there it could be from -1 to -10, making it even more random
(08-20-2015, 02:22 AM)maharaja Wrote: They never started the pre-game editor, to see that many attributes are actually random, with players having only CA and PA set. The usual range for CA and PA is 1-200; but it even there it could be from -1 to -10, making it even more random

I think they only intend to use it for established players whose stats go under far more scrutiny than say, an upcoming wonderkid from Argentina. I mean it's sky- half their usage will be comparing Messi and Ronaldo's stats.
Just played probably my most dominating match. Still with all the youth players- all Italian squad. A 7-0 Coppa Italia win. Rugani/Romagnoli in defense. Calabria/Darmian as FBs. Fossati as regista, Cristante, Saponara in the middle. Paloschi, Cutrone and Ventura up front. 

[Image: eb0c5680df.png]
48 shots?! What is this...hockey?
Siamo a posto cosi.