UEFA Champions League 2015-2016
UEFA Super Cup is underway between Barcelona and Sevilla. Three free kick goals so far (two by Messi) and Barcelona is currently leading 2-1.
Siamo a posto cosi.
I really don't want Barca to win it and equal our record of winning the Super Cup five times, but I guess Sevilla is no match and can't stop Messi.

So, I am not watching. Big Grin I am going to take a nap. Big Grin
well it is 4-4 already in the 85th minute... seems both teams are having a hard time defending.

Extra time seems imminent.

EDIT: it was a total collapse from Barca after leading 4-1 btw..
I wouldn't even call it a team collapse. Mathieu decided he wanted to spend more time in Georgia and started the comeback with some comical defending.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Too bad Barcelona still won. I heard that Rami had a miss toward the end of the game.
Pedro hardly celebrating the victory. I'd say that he's definitely gone before the end of the transfer market
Siamo a posto cosi.
He was heavily linked with Manchester United until just a few days ago Manchester City allegedly joined the race. He should be a goner already. Good news, as I truly resent Barcelona.
(08-11-2015, 08:18 PM)xudong Wrote: I really don't want Barca to win it and equal our record of winning the Super Cup five times, but I guess Sevilla is no match and can't stop Messi.

So, I am not watching. Big Grin I am going to take a nap. Big Grin

LOL.

You were a great team 10 years ago, but now you are a midtable, mediocre, pathetic team which couldn't even make European football. Your records are history anymore. Your team is history itself too.

Barca is the best team in the world in modern world.
Was this idiot's former account even banned? I must have missed it, otherwise, I can't see the point of having to create another one.   Devilf
From the score line, looks like an intense game. Sevilla surprise me, or maybe Barca disappoint me. It'll be interesting to see what will happen to barca going forward. I don't see them continuing their dominance much longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk