Winter Mercato January 2016
Brick 
We are linked with many midfielders, Witsel, Biglia, Soriano, and Perrotti.
you shouldve done this in the summer, Galliani!!!
Milan will reportedly try again for Axel Witsel in January, once they have Bee Taechaubol’s investment.

The Rossoneri were pushing to sign the Zenit St Petersburg midfielder this summer, but eventually admitted defeat, balking at his €25m pricetag.

However, Tuttosport reports this morning that the Diavolo will try again in January, as Mr Bee’s investment will reach the club coffers in the coming weeks.

Zenit are experiencing a tough start in the Russian Premier League, lying six points behind CSKA Moscow after seven games, and Coach Andre Villas-Boas is under pressure.

Witsel could therefore be sold, Tuttosport reports, should Zenit fail to make it past the Champions League group stage, given they are currently facing a fight to qualify automatically again next year.
So if I read correctly, Tuttosport says we didn't bought Witsel now just because we did not yet received the Bee money we know we'll get in the coming weeks? Should I believe that Berlusconi so idiotic, that he won't invest another 20 million into the team just for a couple of weeks, knowing that the next possibility to do this is January and by then our chances of qualifying for the CL are gone?
There must be more going on than that, because the thing you describe is worse than idiotic even if it's longer than 2 weeks.
I am concerned that when the transfer targets suddenly shifted to cheaper names (suddenly names like Kucka started appearing) in early August or so it was a bad sign about the money in general not just some random event.
(09-02-2015, 01:44 PM)reza Wrote: There must be more going on than that, because the thing you describe is worse than idiotic even if it's longer than 2 weeks.
I am concerned that when the transfer targets suddenly shifted to cheaper names (suddenly names like Kucka started appearing) in early August or so it was a bad sign about the money in general not just some random event.

Yeah I agree. Splashing out 8 million on Adriano when in a few months he would been free, and going after cheapos like Balotelli and Kucka is so heavy shift in mercato tune that it can't explained as simply as that...
It's really amazing that situation with Witsel. We spent almost entire transfer window in speculations and negotiations,and at the end no deal was made.Maybe Zenit delayed Witsels departure in hope that some other club will show real interest in their player so they can boost price.Maybe they are still hoping for that kind of outcome in january.On the other side,it sounds strange that Milan made problems,like negotiating within few millions,for midfield player of that quality,since we all know how weak our midfield is and that we're easy overpaid some other players.It sounds like both sides had no true will to make deal.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/ag-m...vic-186326

So Mexes' agent says Mexes wanted Fiorentina and Berlusconi said no. He also said that Mexes wanted to go because Miha doesn't appear to want him (Miha has done little to hide this) and Sousa did. So, apparently, Silvio forces the renewal of Mexes, Miha doesn't want Mexes, Mexes wants to leave and then Silvio decided to stop any transfer out.

Great job Silvio! Okmilan
Il Sole 24 ore, Italy's top financial news newspaper, claims that the deal between Bee and Berlusconi is moving ahead despite financial problems in China.
(09-02-2015, 02:36 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: Il Sole 24 ore, Italy's top financial news newspaper, claims that the deal between Bee and Berlusconi is moving ahead despite financial problems in China.

As expected. Though considering the market in China, the amount of money needed to be injected into Milan to make up 485M Euros will take more time to acquire than previously.

I'm guessing this is probably what screwed up our market at the end there. If anything, Berlu is to be blamed for being a shitty cheapskate and not taking just a little more money out of his coffers in advance. He was probably afraid that the deal would fall through and he wouldn't be able to recuperate his investments from Bee.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
From summer to winter mercato, lets discuss when we will finalise Witsel

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
aka edysim