Poll: Has your confidence in Mihajlovic as coach diminished since the start of the season?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, none of this is his fault
30.77%
4 30.77%
Yes, he could have done better given the available resources
53.85%
7 53.85%
Confidence? What's that? Grinundwech
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Week 9: Milan - Sassuolo (Sunday, October 25 - 15:00 CET)
Not to take attention away from the all important Trofeo Berlusconi which will be contested this week, we also have a little thing called Serie A on the weekend. Sassuolo have given many big teams trouble so far this season. IIRC they beat Lazio, beat Fiorentina and drew Roma. I'm not sure if we still qualify as a big team but if they have their full squad, I fear that we will struggle yet again.

For Miha's sake, he better hope for something positive out of this game or it may be his head on the chopping block very soon...
Siamo a posto cosi.
You are right. They only beat big teams. We are not a big team, so we should be fine. Wink

I think a draw is written all over it.
We beat Sassuolo in the summer with our "B" team remember? Nocerino scored a really nice goal and we didn't field any starters. We ended winning 1-0 so if we play with our "A" team, we should technically win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Watch out for Berardi. He's been terorizing us for past few seasons. Miha better get it right, no more trial and error. Field the best starting eleven.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
aka edysim
Berardi's a great talent, I've liked him for a while now. It's a shame that Juve appear to have him secured for the future, I'd go for him if there's a possibility. Not the biggest fan of his personality though, he often tries hard to provoke opponents and dive etc.

Donnaruma's got a chance to play this game if rumours are true in the press. Depends on how he does in the Berlusconi cup
I don't see where exactly Berardi will play in this Juve team tbh. They already have Dybala, Morata, Mandzukic, Zaza and they only play with two strikers. Maybe he'll want to go somewhere that he is more likely to get playing time?
Siamo a posto cosi.
Don't know either if I'm honest. I can see a long term future though with a front 3, with Dybala coming in from the left, Berardi from the right and Morata in the middle.
(10-20-2015, 10:37 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Berardi's a great talent, I've liked him for a while now. It's a shame that Juve appear to have him secured for the future, I'd go for him if there's a possibility. Not the biggest fan of his personality though, he often tries hard to provoke opponents and dive etc.

Donnaruma's got a chance to play this game if rumours are true in the press. Depends on how he does in the Berlusconi cup

I thought Juventus actually sold half of his right to Sassuolo, so now Sassuolo fully owns him?
Sassuolo bought him but Juve have a buyback agreement
Will Sassuolo be the graveyard for another coach?

Forza Miha!!!