Summer Mercato 2016
Welcome Kaan1903, we (Reza esp) welcome you onboard espcially during this rough times Smile
always preferred Nesta to Cannavaro... although I would take both if I had the option. lol
Nesta>Cannavaro>Stam
Definitely. Nesta for me was much better than Canna.
Thats the 2nd Turkish guy that signed up and posted.What a breath of fresh air to have people who support other teams join and post with good points...welcome aboard Smile

Lasagna hmmmm how about Gbolahan Salami , Massimo Maccarone , Pino Taglialatela out of retirement.Dan Eggen Mark Fish Youssef Chippo (eggen Fish and Chippo) Patrick Berger ?  Sagrin
You do realise lasagna just 23 years old right?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
Youssef Chippo lol come on what year is it now hahaha
Latest news states that the signatures from China are getting pushed back further to either the week after the 17th or the week after that.
Like I said before, I don't trust Berlu to do anything right at this moment. This is pure bullshit the way things are being stalled and we can't buy the players we need to get because of it.

I trust Montella to do a good job telling management what he needs. I trust Galliani to bring in proper talent when he isn't on a shoestring budget. I don't trust Berlu will make things easy for any party involved in making Milan great again unless he gets his 60+ hours basking in the spotlight as some sort of goddamn savior of the club.

I won't believe a single goddamn rumor in the transfer market until we sign the takeover. End of story.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(07-11-2016, 09:44 AM)sylrus Wrote: You do realise lasagna just 23 years old right?

What does his age have to with it ?
He may be a younger player with Carpi , but he aint going to make a bit of a difference to the sh1t abyss that Milan
Ofcourse he isnt going to. Even i just heard his name. And checking his age when you sprouting those old names. Rofl

(07-11-2016, 09:06 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Thats the 2nd Turkish guy that signed up and posted.What a breath of fresh air to have people who support other teams join and post with good points...welcome aboard Smile

Lasagna hmmmm how about Gbolahan Salami , Massimo Maccarone , Pino Taglialatela out of retirement.Dan Eggen Mark Fish Youssef Chippo (eggen Fish and Chippo) Patrick Berger ?  Sagrin

I'd argue that David Pizza-ro would be a good option here Big Grin