Summer Mercato 2016
And also don't forget that there were rumors in the winter that we were interested in Pjaca. Had we moved than, I'm sure he'd be playing for us now. Let's not forget that we've been linked to Banega on and off for a long time, yet when he was finally available for free...we did nothing. This guy would immediately be the best midfielder in the club, but no, not Galliani......in the meantime, he has no problem making deals with Preziosi and Raiola. It is the same with countless other players, Lucas Lima being another one. Ben Arfa being another one. On and on the list goes. These are all players that would have GLADLY played for Milan had we moved in early enough, BEFORE other big clubs made their moves.....because as we all know, by than, it's too late for us. We'll make the same mistake with Coric for example, who will be the next big player to come out of Dinamo and we've been linked with him a few times already.

But I'm not going to be too pessimistic. I'm waiting for this takeover to be complete and than we'll see where we stand. Maybe Boufal will not want to join us (although I find that hard to believe if another top team is NOT in contention.....I think the guy would run here......cleary though it might be too late for that as like I mentioned there are rumors of Barcelona lurking around), but there are plenty of others that would love to join us. It's just a matter of choosing the correct players. This seems to be the biggest problem for us now. We are not looking at the right type of players entirely, let alone move in early for them. This management would rather blow another 30mil on a striker and would rather replace the entire attack (as if it was their fault) instead of fixing the real problem in the squad.

Another question is, what are we planning on doing with guys like Honda, Menez, Poli, Matri? For me, Menez, Poli and Matri have to go. No question about it. While Honda can be useful, he shouldn't be a starter....but we all know that he himself thinks he should be, and that's where the problem will be. I think the best solution for everyone is to just sell him as I'm sure he can fetch a decent amount.

EDIT: Just came across this on R&B, it's from Sky: Di Stefano on Sky: "#Montella wants a leader at #Milan. That's why the Rossoneri want #Sosa, he has experience. Valued at €5m-€6m."
Hahaha THIS is what the problem is. I can only imagine the conversation between Montella and Galliani....

Montella - "Adriano, I like to play real possession style attacking football. I need a top midfielder in there that can pull the strings. I need someone that will lead that midfield. I need a leader in there!!!!"
Galliani - "No problem. I have just the right guy. He's kind of failed everywhere else he's been, BUT he just had a breakthrough season at Besiktas at the age of 31. Really seasoned guy. He can be your leader."
Montella - "OK" :-((((((
Galliani to himself - "shit.....i wonder if Mino has a leader for our midfield........damn, I should have maybe talked to the scouts.....Oh well, there is always next year"
considering Shitchester United is doing a clear out... we could do a loan with an option to buy for Rojo and Mata... Mata would add a bit of creativity to our attack. Can play as a winger as well as a #2. And I had seen a lot in Rojo that he didnt really show at united. They don't need the money immediately so might be happy enough for the loan with option to buy and means, although we're taking a risk with those two, we havent actually bought them... And then hopefully, by the end of the season, the club is actually sold and we'd have the money to purchase them...
just an idea
Chinese will buy milan and Bacca wants to leave just because he wants a team that fights for 3rd place and milan is talking about lower expectations?

it's kind a bit weird. Chinese wants to generate revenue from football And they consider buying milan that made more than 150 m E combined in 2 years in which Torino and Sassuolo finished the season above mighty milan? l wish they could give their money to me and l would burn the money on street of Colombia. İnvesting on milan is something like that. Burning your money on the streets...

Bacca is one of the best striker around, he scored 20 goals with milan's shitty team. He deserves a top team. Barcellona, B.Munchen, Real M. or PSG. He can score 40-50 goals with James, Di Maria, Lucas, Verratti, Krychowiak.

l have a feeling milan will go bankrupt in less than 2 years and end ups in ameatur league soon.

By the way, l went to Devilsmania before here. it looks like that their admin left the forum. l must admit milan is a complete failure in the last decade, however it was very surprising to see they had 5-6 members. 3 members in English section, 2-3 members in italian section. l know it's kind a weird. Should deportivo cali relegated, l would still support my team. with the lack of 9-10 years of success, milan fans left their team. Juvenile won't come and support milan as well. All kids wants superstars and success.

in the past, to see a colombian striker at milan would be great. However today, we all wonder what Bacca sees in a shitty team like milan. Even west ham can be considered as better choice in this case. to see milan like this, pitiful is kind sad for me.

Berlusconi should have sold milan decade ago. Either milan will go bankrupt or
Milan will be sold. l would burn my money instead of investing on milan, l can't say milan is good for investing. The better is burning money. in case They need years to erase post Berlusconi effects.
(07-17-2016, 02:00 PM)reza Wrote: It's very unlikely that offering money is not enough any more.'Wanting  CL' stuff is 50% an excuse because that in itself is about exposure and therefore money.

I wouldn't go that far with the wanting CL stuff. Certainly, money can make people change their minds or priorities, but CL does remain an elusive status that players want to be a part of. It's like, sure, it would be awesome to just be in the NBA, but what player doesn't want to play in the NBA and win a few titles? Ultimately, it is a balancing act on the player's end for CL/Glory vs. Money. These kinds of decisions happen in real life a lot too. If the girl you are interested in can't cook, clean, raise kids or keep a job, then she better be hot as all hell or else nobody would want her. At this point, we can attract big time players, but we are going to have to overpay like crazy to get them to consider us, because of our CL status.
I just have a feeling this CarlitosBacca dude might be Abbey! But I don't know....either way, fuck off from here! Big Grin
(07-18-2016, 01:56 AM)CarlitosBacca Wrote: Chinese will buy milan and Bacca wants to leave just because he wants a team that fights for 3rd place and milan is talking  about lower expectations?

it's kind a bit weird. Chinese wants to generate revenue from football And they consider buying milan that made more than 150 m E combined in 2 years in which Torino and Sassuolo finished the season above mighty milan? l wish they could give their money to me and l would burn the money on street of Colombia. İnvesting on milan is something like that. Burning your money on the streets...

Bacca is one of the best striker around, he scored 20 goals with milan's shitty team. He deserves a top team. Barcellona, B.Munchen, Real M. or PSG. He can score 40-50 goals with James, Di Maria, Lucas, Verratti, Krychowiak.

l have a feeling milan will go bankrupt in less than 2 years and end ups in ameatur league soon.

By the way, l went to Devilsmania before here. it looks like that their admin left the forum. l must admit milan is a complete failure in the last decade, however it was very surprising to see they had 5-6 members. 3 members in English section, 2-3 members in italian section. l know it's kind a weird. Should deportivo cali relegated, l would still support my team. with the lack of 9-10 years of success, milan fans left their team. Juvenile won't come and support milan as well. All kids wants superstars and success.

in the past, to see a colombian striker at milan would be great. However today, we all wonder what Bacca sees in a shitty team like milan. Even west ham can be considered as better choice in this case. to see milan like this, pitiful is kind sad for me.

Berlusconi should have sold milan decade ago. Either milan will go bankrupt or
Milan will be sold. l would burn my money instead of investing on milan, l can't say milan is good for investing. The better is burning money. in case They need years to erase post Berlusconi effects.

Yep! That's Abbey. Deportivo Cali my ass. Sagrin Sagrin Sagrin

Still can't forget about Milan, I would say. just like a pathetic loser being dumped by his girlfriend, but has to go back again and again just to say "hey, you didn't dump me, I left you."  Icon_lol2Icon_lol2
Abbey loves Milan so much. Thats the fact hahaha
He certainly does! There is no question about it. Big Grin
(07-17-2016, 06:15 PM)nefremo Wrote: I don't agree. Maybe he'll turn us down now, when Barcelona and others are lurking around. But if we had a great system in place where we identify these players early enough....than he wouldn't turn us down. Imagine we went to Lille in March and closed the deal than. You are telling me he would have turned us down? I don't buy that for one second. My problem is precisely in the way we do business. We do business LIKE we are a still a huge team, when in fact, like you said, we are not. So we need to move in early and decisively. We can't do what the big teams do....meaning we can't just waltz into negotiations mid-July or August and expect these players (who by than have other big clubs on them as well) to just drop everything and run to Milan. Those days are gone.

This is my biggest pet peeve. Transfer window should begin in March, as it does for most big clubs. They announce new signings as soon as the window open. Galliani starts negotiations then. This leaves us behind most others. 

About our scouting, the less said the better. I wish we would just adopt the Benfica, Udinese model.
Benfica??? what? spend triple the money coming in and rely on a corrupt league to turn a blind eye? a model where they buy heaps of players every season and every now and then, one of them turns out to be a good player... as for the Benfica academy, you're talking about an academy that's spat out two players in over 10 years... Renato Sanches and Bernardo Silva...

If the league wasn't so corrupt we wouldnt be talking about Benfica... They would have been relegated and fined massively for years of corruption.

Sorry, my biggest pet peeve is Benfica... lol.

what we need is to invest in our youth and bring through future stars. we have a good academy. It's about time we started using it properly instead of sending away all these young kids, never giving them a real go... Let's look at our currently average team... add in Saponara, Aubemeyang, Darmian. it's already better and we wouldnt have had to spend 30mill on Bacca which means we could have spent it on a midfielder instead.

It's only now, now that we have no money, that we've started using the kids we have. Hopefully Montella continues this...

To add to this... We should actually stick by our youngsters, give them faith, give them the support to realise their potential... Who knows what would have happened if we had kept SES this year instead of sending him away. We might have started to actually see some more from him.

two more Benfica fun facts... 0 Benfica players in our Olympic team.

As for the Euro Champions - Renato Sanches is the only player from the Benfica youth team... Andre Gomes came from other youth teams then joined Benfica, and Eliseu has only been there since 2014(he's crap anyway)
Compare that to Sporting CP - 10 players (9 1st team players) from the youth setup