Summer Mercato 2016
Still waiting for the Chinese signatures. I swear Berlu is being an ass for dragging things this long. If he sells 80%, the club will no longer be his problem, so why the heck is he preventing us from signing earlier so that we can get our mercato underway? Whilst other teams have already made their purchases and their new players have already begun integration into their new teams, we still haven't even sorted out which players we need to bring in yet, all the while our rumored targets both big and small are already on their way to other clubs.

It's getting ridiculous.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
i am starting to thing he hates the club already, and only wants bunga bunga.
(07-19-2016, 02:20 PM)sylrus Wrote: i am starting to thing he hates the club already, and only wants bunga bunga.

The guy is just out of the hospital. Do you think he would survive a bunga bunga?
Looks like our midfield is not green enough, Galliani wants something Greenier.
Ofcourse he will survive. He is the god berlusconi. Lol

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
I have always believed that berlusconi will take Milan to the grave with him. I hope I will be proven wrong, but doubt it.
(07-19-2016, 04:56 PM)xudong Wrote: I have always believed that berlusconi will take Milan to the grave with him. I hope I will be proven wrong, but doubt it.

Can he have all the trophies buried with him?
Never underestimate the heart of a champion (yes, he will Big Grin).
At this point, I would give all the trophies to him and build him a pyramid just so he can leave the god damned team.
(07-19-2016, 04:56 PM)xudong Wrote: I have always believed that berlusconi will take Milan to the grave with him. I hope I will be proven wrong, but doubt it.

I am completely convinced of this too. I also expect Fininvest to sell Milan soon after his death to whoever will take it. I just hope we don't spend years being bought and sold between owners after that.