Summer Mercato 2016
The most important question right now is - How the hell do we get rid of Matri.
(07-22-2016, 04:40 AM)somedevil Wrote: The most important question right now is - How the hell do we get rid of Matri.

The way I see it, Better to just negotiate a pay out and send him on his way... Then he can go off to China or MLS for free and go play shit in those leagues.
Don't worry, Matri won't be here in September. The problem is that nobody will buy him so we'll have to loan him out and probably will pay some of his wages (or a lot of his wages since Galliani decided to give him a raise when he signed him from Juventus for some weird reason and he now makes 2.7mil?)

Even from those short 10 min training videos you can see that the guy doesn't care too much. He knows he is leaving sooner or later.
it would be better to just give him his 2.7mill, we'll have to one way or another, and send him on his way.
At this stage we should be looking at dumping these sub standard players at whatever cost... No one interested in Menez... loan him to china with an option to buy for whatever they'll pay for him.
Better to not make much and get rid of half these guys. They clearly don't want to be there and we're paying a fortune for them. Better to have kids playing.

Players I feel MUST go;
Diego Lopez
Menez
Matri
Vergara
Luiz Adriano

and I'm unsure if Honda must go or should. either way, I don't want him...

That should free up a couple of dollars to make our first STAR signing... Cassano... and we can bring back te best goalkeeper we've had for years... Marco Amelia

Clearly the last comment is a joke...
Mds and bacca not going on us tour.... what a farce this all
(07-22-2016, 09:29 AM)Mathias Wrote: Mds and bacca not going on us tour.... what a farce this all

Simply logical : the guys haven't come back to training yet ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Sell Matri? No way! He's italian and will soon be our top striker, as soon as we have sold anyone who knows what a football is.  Sagrin
(07-22-2016, 09:53 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Sell Matri? No way! He's italian and will soon be our top striker, as soon as we have sold anyone who knows what a football is.  Sagrin

Come on, don't make jokes like that about him ... Matri is a great champion, in 2012-2013, he scored in 2 games in a row and was even average on the pitch. Tell me one other striker nowadays in Milan who's able to do that ?! He must stay !
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(07-22-2016, 09:59 AM)GeoTav Wrote: Come on, don't make jokes like that about him ... Matri is a great champion, in 2012-2013, he scored in 2 games in a row and was even average on the pitch. Tell me one other striker nowadays in Milan who's able to do that ?! He must stay !

#21 Matri. Can't wait to get the shirt I ordered! The future looks bright!
(07-22-2016, 09:35 AM)GeoTav Wrote: Simply logical : the guys haven't come back to training yet ...

When you want to build a b r and you take those players with you, even if it is only for promotional reasons, especially bacca