Summer Mercato 2016
We are interested to get Tello...
(07-26-2016, 11:41 PM)porcho Wrote: Honda definitely changed to 40 - It will be interesting to see who will be our #10. I was thinking they would probably give it to Bonaventura.

I Wouldn't mid seeing Zaza and Rugani at Milan, but knowing Galliani instead of spending a max of 40 for both, we'd probably give them 70mill which would mean they probably wouldn't need to sell Pogba... So all Juve need to do is expedite the deal with the Chinese and they're laughing... Also Knowing Galliani, he'll somehow give them extra cash for Caceras despite him being available for free.

I went to www.acmilan.com (it has been ages since I last went there), and didn't see any official number assignment. Then I went to wikipedia (I know, it is not the best source), and saw that Honda is still listed as #10 while Bonaventura #5. 

As for the second paragraph in your post, I must say that that was my fear too. Let's hope that it won't happen. Again (and again), I would say that I would be content if we simply don't buy anyone this summer. If we can get rid of a few deadwood (such as Menez), it would be even better. I don't dream of big signings. I don't even dream of Berlusconi or Galliani fucking off. Big Grin
(07-27-2016, 02:32 AM)edysim Wrote: We are interested to get Tello...

Who? The one that used to play for Barca? 

I remember that we had someone with that username a few years back here at MM. Annoying Barca supporter.
Essien and Muntari are available?
sorry, my bad. I thought I saw it on AcMilan's instagram, but it was actually a different account that posted it...

So I take back my previous statement... not definitely... still speculation.

And yes, we need to first get rid of all the dead wood. Even if the chinese deal does go through... there's no point in signing a bunch of better players and still have those guys hanging around... Interestingly though, Honda sold the most shirts of any player last year... To me, still not enough to keep him, but an interesting bit of info nonetheless.

http://www.totalsportek.com/football/clu...irt-sales/
(07-27-2016, 02:51 AM)reza Wrote: Essien and Muntari are available?

SOLD... superstar midfield here we come... Don't forget Cassano is also available...

midfield and attack

Essien Montolivo Muntari 
Luis Adriano   Matri  Cassano

how good is that!!!
I can't believe Juventus have signed Pjaca, Pjanic, Dani Alves, Benatia, Higuain.. Apparently the transfer fee for Higuain was 90mln euros??? And apparently they have a bid for 16.8mln pounds accepted for Gabriel Jesus...

Is this a joke? I'd like to firstly know where they found the money for these signings. Then again, Higuain,Alves, Pjaca cost under 120mln euros - close to what we spend last summer. And I believe Benatia is a loan, they'll sell Pogba and recover 100mln of it anyways.
Tello was on loan to Fio last season? not sure if the report is true about our interest. Honda may not be the best midfield in the team but with current squad we have these days, we cannot afford to sell him. He still can offer us something as squad/backup player.
Honda is our best jersey seller, so he is not going anywhere.

Maybe they have sold all the #10 Honda shirts they can to Japanese fans, now they are hoping to sell more with #40 (to the same group of buyers?). Icon_lol2
(07-26-2016, 08:13 PM)nefremo Wrote: ^ Or at all!!!

Man, I didn't think this would happen, but our summer market may already be over....especially if Bacca stays. Our best bet is a couple of loans + option/obligation.

This ! This is exactly what I am expecting. I expect a lackluster transfer campaign littered with loans and Genoa players.