Summer Mercato 2016
Various sources confirming our interest in Lucas Lima. Apparently, the deal isn't so reliant on the Chinese take-over but rather the sale of Menez. Our offer is said to be 20mln euros paid in installments over the next two years. The deal will be tricky because Doyen owns 80% of him, then two other sources (I think one of them Santos) own 10% each respectively..

Personally, people say Lucas Lima is the best player in Brazil along with Gabriel Jesus - but I think he's overrated. He seems to have great creativity and very explosive acceleration, but nothing about him says superstar. He's just a very nifty player, his work goes unnoticed but nonetheless he'd definitely be an important player for us. I just don't expect him to be the next Kaka or anything, like we're accustomed to expecting when we take players out of Brazil.. I think he's just an all-around good player, and has a lot of traits that our team lacks.
I would prefer we didn't sign anyone until the confusing situation around a possible is resolved. Get rid of some deadwood, if possible, and wait for plans for the future. No everything is just a mess.
(07-29-2016, 06:56 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Various sources confirming our interest in Lucas Lima. Apparently, the deal isn't so reliant on the Chinese take-over but rather the sale of Menez. Our offer is said to be 20mln euros paid in installments over the next two years. The deal will be tricky because Doyen owns 80% of him, then two other sources (I think one of them Santos) own 10% each respectively..

Personally, people say Lucas Lima is the best player in Brazil along with Gabriel Jesus - but I think he's overrated. He seems to have great creativity and very explosive acceleration, but nothing about him says superstar. He's just a very nifty player, his work goes unnoticed but nonetheless he'd definitely be an important player for us. I just don't expect him to be the next Kaka or anything, like we're accustomed to expecting when we take players out of Brazil.. I think he's just an all-around good player, and has a lot of traits that our team lacks.
Some of the points you made stand IF Milan were a club that was stable had very good players and looking to add a superstar or superstar in the making. 
Its a huge part of the reason why Milan are whete they are , wanting to stay a big club by signing big players despite the fact that by time Milan get them theyre are terrible or just mediocre Torres Essien Alex recently.Lucas Lima would be our best mid instantly , I dont see the rumour as anything more than the same talk.

By thinking theyre the shit signing the likes of Alex Torres they pass up on guys Glik Tonelli Allen Jorginho and others that were affordable.Milan live entirely in the past and without facing their reality nothing will change.
I think Lucas Lima would be an excellent purchase if possible. He's not a superstar, but he has the ability to improve the midfield and build foundations that we sorely lack. However, he alone can't do it, we need 2-3 midfielders, but him and maybe Zielinski would provide a nice starting point.
how legitimate is this Lucas Lima rumor? I would certainly welcome that move.
(07-29-2016, 06:24 PM)xudong Wrote: how legitimate is this Lucas Lima rumor? I would certainly welcome that move.

I would not believe a single transfer rumor until this sale thing gets closed...
(07-29-2016, 06:24 PM)xudong Wrote: how legitimate is this Lucas Lima rumor? I would certainly welcome that move.

About as legit as my bid to Rez to takeover the forum  Devilol
Devilol

[Image: giphy.gif]
more like .......

[Image: bananas-wooden-crate-ripe-box-musa-acumi...364970.jpg]

Grinundwech
(07-28-2016, 04:41 PM)xudong Wrote: Do we still need to pay for part of his salary?  Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy

Either way, good riddance (please make it happen).

my suspicion confirmed.  Dodgy Dodgy

[Image: CoeFMImUAAAiVmg.jpg]