Summer Mercato 2016
It is so funny and sad that every summer we think that things couldn't be any worse, then you have Galliani who would outdo himself.
Lucky us since Raiola is currently very busy negotiating Pogba to Manutd, otherwise we would see some of his clients in the training ground already..

Btw Merda just signed a Genoa player.. Not so much different after the takeover huh Smile
True. Merda didn't seem to get anything good out of their deal with Suning. But at least the transaction itself wasn't such a torture to their fans, or such a big joke to the football world.
(07-30-2016, 04:01 PM)nefremo Wrote: I agree. This has been by far the worst summer for Milan in terms of signings and anything actually happening. In a way though, I'm kind of glad that we aren't just signing players for the sake of signing them (free or not). If we can't sign players that are actually an improvement over what we have, than it's better not to sign anyone at all. I think from this point of view, it's good that Galliani's hands are tied for the time being because otherwise you could almost bet your house that we would've signed a few Genoa players and a couple of Raiola clients that need to jumpstart their career by now.

Hahah, yes, Galliani is at his best when he cant do anything. So he cannot fck up!
Yippee ! Galliani met Preziosi in Ibiza. For Pavoletti and Suso apparently.
(07-31-2016, 09:51 AM)somedevil Wrote: Yippee ! Galliani met Preziosi in Ibiza. For Pavoletti and Suso apparently.

Two Italians have to meet in Ibiza to discuss transfers? Galliani is a total money waster.
I read Galliano to meet Sosa's agent? Finally new signing..
Not so quick. Galliani meets with agents every day, feeds them, buys the wine and maybe some Ibiza hookers for them........and than they sign for Juventus, Napoli or Roma. Big Grin

I honestly can't even get mad about this stuff anymore. The best I can do is laugh and just realize how ridiculous it is and how much the people that manage this club simply don't care or just have another agenda on their mind. I've come to sorts that this summer is and will probably end up being mediocre (or even below that). I've also lost a lot of my enthusiasm about this Chinese takeover. At this point, I'm almost indifferent to what happens as it doesn't look like things will be much better even with the takeover. These people want to take over the club and supposedly make it great again, yet I don't see any urgency or sacrifice to get this done and get the club moving forward. As a matter of fact, I'm kind of getting scared for the future of this club seeing as how these new Chinese investors are behaving at this point. This does not look like a group that will come in, demand and enforce changes, invest, get the fans on their side and bring enthusiasm and belief into Milanello again.

100mil a year for 4 years my ass. I just don't see it happening. These people seem to be content to wait until September just so that they don't spend a dime this summer. Are these the investors that will help Milan compete with the superpowers of world football? Are these the investors that we are supposed to trust, believe, support and follow? Get the fuck out of here!!! They won't even show their faces while Fininvest and Berlusconi won't even come out in public to explain to the fans what exactly is happening. They need the fanbase to prosper. No club is worth anything without its fans. This is a business that operates in the entertainment parameters, and if there are no fans and people to entertain....there is no business. Yet year in year out they treat us like dirt. They treat us like a sack of shit that simply doesn't matter and is disposable! Fuck them and fuck their so called Chinese investors!!
Le FC Girondins de Bordeaux a trouvé un accord avec le Milan AC concernant le transfert de Jérémy Ménez.
Sous réserve de la visite médicale, l’international français s’engagera aux Girondins avant d’être présenté à la presse lundi après-midi au Château du Haillan.

It's official. He will presented after the medical tomorrow.
I can understand letting him go for free, but paying his contract for 6 months makes no sense at all. Thats a lose- lose