Summer Mercato 2016
with 290k a week my calculation is 13.9m a year, and a month he gets just 1.16m per month, i say even menez scored more salary with us here than scweini in mu.
Schweinsteiger? No thanks. He represents the kind of transfers many people in here have been criticising in the past, and that we have done too many times already. Too old, over the top, overpaid, has-been champion. 5 years too late...

It seems we won't be signing any players who could make a difference, so my priority would be the keep the few decent ones we already have (like De Sciglio and Bacca) and use all our efforts to get rid of more deadwood. There's no point selling De Sciglio or Bacca to fund transfers of 2-3 more crap players. I'd rather see us promote a few youngsters and then wait and see what happens with the ownership farce.

If I was Berlusconi I would hate to see something I used 30 years to build fall apart like a card house in a tornado...
(08-02-2016, 07:04 AM)sylrus Wrote: with 290k a week my calculation is 13.9m a year, and a month he gets just 1.16m per month, i say even menez scored more salary with us here than scweini in mu.

GBP ££ it was early  Sagrin convert it to euro.His wage is astronomical.Even he took a 50% cut for whatever reason Its too much for Milan to pay

My vested interest for Milan is at an all time low , theres just nothing going on.I think some confuse that and accuse people of being glory hunters , thats not what is.Its not only the fact Milan are failing year in year out its the fact nothing is being done to fix this.Its not like they are even trying.

Ive started going to my local teams again , its actually fun I forgot how much fun it is to be there live.Hard game in the EL against Genk on Thursday.
"De Sciglio would only leave Milan for Juve"

http://www.football-italia.net/88670/rep...wants-juve

Hopefully he will stay, but at some point in our current messed up situation decent players will want to leave to save their careers... Not everyone are happy to fight for 10th.
Wise choice if he left only for juve.
Him going to Juve? They are going to keep winning the league until he retires.
He can fu*k right off to Juventus if he wants to!

It's one thing for a player to want to leave, and if that happens to be Juventus that buys him, so be it. But for a Milan youth product to ONLY want to join Juventus......i have no respect for that!

Of course, we don't know if this is true as there are no quotes and we don't know if Milan told him to look for a new club. I'm just commenting on the report itself.
Yeap, it's nice way to repay love for all fans who was in manner "he's our child ,let give him 20 years to show what he know ,bla ,bla ,bla". There's "your child" . Enjoy .
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
In all fairness to DES, more than a few Milan fans also treated him like crap and wanted him gone the last couple of years too. Its not like everyone stuck with him through the thick and thin, and all of a sudden he decides to ditch us for Juve. Milan fans loved him for as long as he was productive, and he would only stick with the team for as long as it serves his interest. That's the name of the game.
I find it very strange that it's less than 3 weeks to all major leagues starting and we still have Lopez. I wouldn't be sure we can blame B&G for this one but nevertheless it's not another weird story in our summer mercato fail.