Summer Mercato 2016
(08-03-2016, 03:26 PM)xudong Wrote: I don't think we can compete with China when it comes to money. He is going to snub us for sure.

When you have zero budget, it's hard to compete with anyone...
Welcome to MM StarFrog

(08-03-2016, 11:03 AM)SOSABJK Wrote: Takas teklifim, Sosa=Adriano+Honda+Kucka. Nasil olur sizce? 

What do you think about this swap? Bu 3ünü vermeden Sosayi unutun. Forget Sosa, unless you give us these 3 players.

So you're suggesting Milan give 3 players cumulatively worth at least 20m for a 31 year old journeyman that Milan are apparently not prepared to pay more than 4m on and Besiktas value at 8m?

Good luck with that.
(08-03-2016, 04:06 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Welcome to MM StarFrog

So you're suggesting Milan give 3 players cumulatively worth at least 20m for a 31 year old journeyman that Milan are apparently not prepared to pay more than 4m on and Besiktas value at 8m?

Good luck with that.

I would rather put Adriano, Honda and Kucka in the dump, along with Sosa too.
(08-03-2016, 03:26 PM)xudong Wrote: I don't think we can compete with China when it comes to money. He is going to snub us for sure.

Yes ,but "play good" by Galianies standards means - Chinesse kick him out and terminate contract before it ends Big Grin
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
City signed Gabriel Jesus. Not bad huh..
(08-03-2016, 05:34 PM)edysim Wrote: City signed Gabriel Jesus. Not bad huh..

City has money, a coach, and Champions League football. Milan has none of this.
Apparently we've signed 23 year old Paraguayan defender Gustavo Gomez from Lanus. Now Galliani is in Milano eating dinner with Musacchio's agent at a restaurant called 'Ribot', and Candreva is also at this restaurant. Obviously knowing he just signed for Merda there's nothing there.
Galliani is just going to take pictures with these guys. Nothing else to it...

I know nothing about this Lanus defender. I hope we are not wasting a non-EU spot for nothing again.
VERGARA 2.0 but for 10 mln euros this time
Getting creative and bold is not a bad idea for a team. Roma and Napoli signed a couple of little known defenders who became 40m+ players in Manolas and Koulibaly, and are now reaping big time rewards because of their boldness. But with our scouting network, which is basically Gallini's agent friends, this Gomez guy must be evaluated with very very intense scrutiny. Not to mention, he is not at all what we need in our new defender. We need someone who has proven quality and can start alongside Roma from day 1 (i.e be better than Paletta and Zapata), not some total unknown from lord knows where. I would rather we just give minutes to Ely if this is all we are going to get. And no, I don't think this guy is a hidden gem, just another scrub Galliani is paying his friends money for.