Summer Mercato 2016
You are right...but the point being is, can we really expect more from
Lapadula than from Bacca and Adriano? The real problem is that they are both still here, plus Niang, yet we go and spend 10mil on another striker.
Mountinho is available for loan (seems like hes been available for a few years now), I think he is probably going to be the guy we end up bringing in. Looking around, there just aren't many players who are cheap, available for loan and can come in to actually contribute. Mountinho is probably the best available option at this point, and he would add a nice technical element to this midfield. I just hope he has more left in the tank than Montolivo at this point.
(08-19-2016, 11:12 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: Heh, Tuttosport made the point that this summer we have spent our whole budget on reserves. 25 million. So sad.

Sent fra min E5823 via Tapatalk

I hate G so much for wasting our transfer budget left and right year after year. It's so sad to see teams like Middlebrough, Bournemouth or Crystal Palace can afford to spend £15m on a single player while we can't despite being among the top 20 team in terms of revenue for years.

[Image: IfAxCjO.png]
So, AC Milan had a budget of around €33m and manage to use all of it to sign 4 yes 4 reserves.Player sales were to be added to that €33m we permanently got rid of Matri and Menez for €0 and are still going to pay half of Menez wage and Agazzi's wage I mean really ? Now I didnt expect big money but I swear to god that any other team would of got €4m for Matri & Agazzi.Juve prob would of got €8m or more for a 29 yr old Menez despite his injury last year.Honda Bacca Luiz Adriano ...any other club would of had a very healthy budget this mercato.But Im preaching to the choir here.I swear you couldnt make this up.
This whole talk of reserve players is getting out of hand. I understand that there are no big name signings but lets at least give them a chance. At least three of them are talented players who have been successful lately. Let's just give this team a month or two.
(08-20-2016, 10:44 AM)somedevil Wrote: This whole talk of reserve players is getting out of hand. I understand that there are no big name signings but lets at least give them a chance. At least three of them are talented players who have been successful lately. Let's just give this team a month or two.

Every year in august we say that, I have little hope things we'll be different this year.
(08-20-2016, 10:44 AM)somedevil Wrote: This whole talk of reserve players is getting out of hand. I understand that there are no big name signings but lets at least give them a chance. At least three of them are talented players who have been successful lately. Let's just give this team a month or two.

Its not out of hand.Its truth , Gomez is young and needs time to adjust he will be on the bench.Vangioni will be on bench.Lapadula will be on the bench (thats when hes fit) Sosa is an AM he wont play on the wings and Montolivo Kucka Bonaventura prob even Bertolacci will get the nod before him from the off.He may change that by impressing.But Milan have spent their budget on Bench players from what I see.

Its all about next summer anyway.If next summer is lacklustre and mediocre , then id be very very worried
Wouldn't be surprised if Sabatini wants to hang on to Paredes after an excellent performance today in midfield. I think we've been too slow to move on him this summer.
(08-20-2016, 07:52 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Wouldn't be surprised if Sabatini wants to hang on to Paredes after an excellent performance today in midfield. I think we've been too slow to move on him this summer.

Milan fans only need to look at the transfers of the world's big clubs to determine how far this club has fallen.  This summer has been yet another transfer disaster.  Montella is a second rate coach who is likely to be fired by Christmas.  Galliani and Berlusconi have managed this club into the ground and the long and drawn out sale of the club means we have to wait 2-3 years before we are able to bid for the world's top players.  Man Utd and Chelsea are not in the CL league this year, but look who they signed!
Welcome to MM, SAJ. Smile

Of course, if you are the you-know-who, then welcome back to MM. Big Grin