Summer Mercato 2016
Photo 
(08-31-2016, 03:58 PM)reza Wrote: Bring back Agazzi

[Image: Andre-Agassi.jpg]
(08-31-2016, 04:25 PM)millinarios Wrote: [Image: Andre-Agassi.jpg]
Whoever will do Devilol Devilol
reports are saying that Lopez will get a golden handshake from Milan worth 1.5mil! hahaha What the actual fuk!!!??? Galliani's explanation of this will be...."errrr, we saved 1mil + 1mil in taxes on him! So total savings of 2mil".

Than again, Chelsea paid 38.5mil for David Luiz! Big Grin So maybe it's just not so bad that we are paying 1.5mil for Lopez to gtfo!
(08-31-2016, 04:36 PM)nefremo Wrote: reports are saying that Lopez will get a golden handshake from Milan worth 1.5mil! hahaha What the actual fuk!!!??? Galliani's explanation of this will be...."errrr, we saved 1mil  + 1mil in taxes on him! So total savings of 2mil".

Explanation? He won't explain a thing. He is above that sh*t.
@milaneye - Milan have asked about Genoa midfielder Luca Rigoni! aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahaha Is this Galliani's plan B? Montella should just go and slap the bold fuk and tell him "no, thanks!"

Also, Gabriel set to stay! Bologna will sign Gomis from Torino! I guess this is because we are letting Lopez leave.
(08-31-2016, 04:46 PM)nefremo Wrote: @milaneye - Milan have asked about Genoa midfielder Luca Rigoni! aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahaha Is this Galliani's plan B? Montella should just go and slap the bold fuk and tell him "no, thanks!"

Why the hell Galliani even have to ask about a Genoa midfielder? He should just take 'em without notice.
Vergara loaned to Arsenal Tula of Russia
Wilshere to Bornemouth. Nothing of signing him.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Money on Flamini returning.. I can see it
We will have one "bomb" till midnight. I'll bet on some Genoa "superstar".
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.