Summer Mercato 2016
The Galliani business model is really something, isn't it? He acted like selling Adriano to China for 15m is an amazing deal, while everyone else are getting over 30m for their players. And then, he wants to turn around, spend that same money on a lesser player like Pavoletti. And somehow, trading in a player for a less player while receiving no financial benefit makes sense to him.
(02-06-2016, 10:39 AM)slifersd Wrote: The Galliani business model is really something, isn't it? He acted like selling Adriano to China for 15m is an amazing deal, while everyone else are getting over 30m for their players. And then, he wants to turn around, spend that same money on a lesser player like Pavoletti. And somehow, trading in a player for a less player while receiving no financial benefit makes sense to him.

Thats galliani, these days. The guy has completely lost it.
(02-06-2016, 12:33 PM)Beppe Wrote: Thats galliani, these days. The guy has completely lost it.

He's mentaly stuck somewhere in the 2000-2005 . He and Berlu both. They still think that you can build champions team for 120M $.And that max value for one player is 30M.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Well, there are only 2 possible explanations for making a 15mil bid for Pavoletti!

1. Galliani is completely clueless about football
2. There is definitely something fishy going on between Milan and Genoa. No neccessary illegal, but something that works for both teams on the accounts.
Pavoletti? Is that the famous opera singer?
(02-06-2016, 06:19 PM)millinarios Wrote: Pavoletti? Is that the famous opera singer?

No, the one left this earth, that is his son
More reports coming out about Mammana now! Apparently we are in "pole" position and might send Maiorino to Argentina to close the deal. Hope this is true! Our CB pairing will be set for years. The buyout clause is 10mil.
I am not sure that we can trust our management for anything! Otherwise, 10M for an exciting prospect like this one would be a steal.

Was Mammona the one that almost joined Fiorentina this January? I remember there was some controversy surrounding the transfer fee.
Yea that's him. Viola knew that the buyout clause was 10mil and apparently they told River they were going to bid 9mil, and River told them they'll accept that if it were to come through. Fiorentina sent representatives to Argentina who than apparently only offered 3mil + bonuses. So River just said no!
If that Viola story is true, then their management is as bad as Galliani. 10M for a young talent like Mammana, who also plays a premium position is a major steal. And throw away that chance to save a couple of million euros that doesn't go toward anyone good anyway. I understand that everyone wants to get a deal, but things like that just make no sense to me.