Summer Mercato 2016
I miss the years when Milan simply won't sell for money. Kluivert sale was our record (13m?) but it was only because he simply couldn't fit in.

$hevchenko sale changed everything. Angry
Rumours say Bayern München want Romagnoli. €35 million.
(02-13-2016, 05:59 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Rumours say Bayern München want Romagnoli. €35 million.

That's barely any profit. Even if selling him is a good idea, he should go for at least €45M.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think certain players should be unsellable at any price. Donnarumma and Romagnoli should be 2 of those players (and they actually might be the only 2. They are both very young and already great in their positions....and in a couple of years they can be one of the top players in the world in their respectable positions. There should be no money in the world that should be able to buy that and we should be looking to make these two the pillars of the future for us.
Absolutely agree, but of course things can change. I thought that de Sciglio should be unsellable too during his first (and only) breakout season. Sad
I still have an ounce of faith in De Sciglio. I am not sure who can or how he can be brought back to the level that he should be playing at. I'd be mighty sad if he drops out of the picture and is sold.
Dont Roma get 20% or 25% if any sale if the fee is over €25m.He definitely should not be sold , but honestly I can see a combination of Bacca Jack Romagnoli Donna or Menez sold if we dont make UCL (Which is unlikely) the money lost will be hige , revenue is hovering around €190m and a hell of a lot more than that will of been spent.

Wage bill is slightly over €100m alone.I honestly see book balancing before I see 2/3 quality players signed.
Yep. I see some book balancing happening too in the summer.Unless Bee comes through
I am not as sentimental as a lot of people, so truth be told, I am not opposed to selling any player on this team, including Romagnoli and Donnarumma. Provided, of course, that the money is spent wisely to replace them and improve the team. In all honesty, the way the soccer world is working right now, every player has a price. If we can get 100M for Donna and Roma, and then sign guys like Johnathan Tah, Perrin, Witsel and El Ghazi (or players of these guys' caliber), then I am all for it.

Young players are fantastic to have, but they are risky since the growth trajectory is so hard to predict. Donna and Roma look like cornerstones of this team for the next 15 years right now, but they are also one major leg injury away from turning into another ELS or DES.
No no, we can not sell Donnarumma , Romagnoli, Bonaventura or Niang, they should be cornerstones for the Milan of the next 10/15 years!