Summer Mercato 2016
Balotelli? Is this club ever going to learn? What the fuk is wrong with these people???
Well Bacca Adriano Mexes will be sold oh SES too.
So Balotelli Matri Pavoletti maybe Niang will be the forwards.

Check this out

Berlusconi is looking to add an unusual clause in the contract with Chinese. He is asking to be the club's honorary president, but also he want to have control on the club's transfers and formation. It seems unlikely that this clause would be accepted by the Chinese. They are not interested in building an 'Italian Milan' and would more look for foreigners. #CalcioNews24

And this  Sagrin

According to CorSera, after the match vs Carpi, Berlusconi called Brocchi to congratulate him for the ball possession Milan had.

Talk about an irrelevent small club that was once excellent and fails to see its reality with delusions of grandure.
Well ,he's ideal for Berlu's Milan. Cheap ,crappy and italian (a little sun burned - not my words, but he's italian).
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Balo is gonna be 'sane' for last few matches. Come next season, he will be his usual self.. Strolling on the park, looking uninterested, etc.

Berlu trying to outsmart Chinese businessmen.. Devilol
(04-24-2016, 01:18 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: According to CorSera, after the match vs Carpi, Berlusconi called Brocchi to congratulate him for the ball possession Milan had.

He forgot to congratulate Brocchi on our extreme luck. If Crapi Icon_lol2 had any decent attackers, we might even lose soundly.
(04-24-2016, 03:33 PM)edysim Wrote: Balo is gonna be 'sane' for last few matches. Come next season, he will be his usual self.. Strolling on the park, looking uninterested, etc.

Berlu trying to outsmart Chinese businessmen.. Devilol

Exactly. The talk from this club about giving giving him 6-7 games to prove himself and earn his place in Milan is beyond ridiculous. Balotelli has had 6-7 YEARS to prove himself and he's failed to do so every single time. TWICE in Milan! And now we are going to let 6 games determine whether he deserves a contract? If Balotelli wants to get his career back on track, he needs to go to a team like Sampdoria/Genoa/Torino/etc.. and prove that he is ready to be a serious player for a couple of years. If he can keep it together at a team of that stature for a couple of season, than maybe a big club will take a bite of the cherry again. UNTILL THAN....no big club will want him....except for Milan of course....which is a good example of why we are in the situation that we are in!
If you guys are implying Balo is doing it kind of 'on purpose', like 'will try now but has no intention of keeping it up next season' I disagree. He is already passed the point of not fulfilling his potential, he is 25. But he can still be good and useful in more than 6,7 matches.

I am NOT saying we have to keep him but at the same time I don't think he is only doing it for a few weeks with no desire to keep it up.
I don't think he's doing it intentionally too! For me, it has nothing to do with it.

He needs to prove himself. He needs to prove that he belongs at a big club. 6 games won't do that for me. And it's not about talent. It's about ability and willingness to follow a system. To be part of a TEAM and sacrifice himself for that team. It is the willingness to behave on and off the field with many different things. If he proves all those things in a smaller club than maybe big clubs will be interested in him again, because he does have the individual quality obviously.

It's no coincidence that no big coaches or clubs want the guy. So when Galliani talks about "being moved by Balotelli chasing down an opponent vs Sampdoria".....it's fuking asinine. Players do that on a regular basis throughout their career. NOT JUST ONCE OR TWICE!

If the club is satisfied with him over the course of the whole season, than o understand trying to keep him. But that's not the case as just a couple of months ago they were saying that he hasn't done enough and he has the end of the season to prove himself. Now it's 6 games, 5 games, 4 games.....

This is not how you build a serious team that will challenge for serious things. Clearly! If it was, we would already be challenging for serious things....
It's kind of funny how Balo went from the rotten apple to a president favorite all of a sudden. I mean, if Berlu hated him when he was actually playing well, I don't know why he would change his mind now that he sucks. Has Balo been attending the bunga bunga parties, perhaps?

Either way, Balo is the prototypical signing for the current Milan, if you think about it. He is Italian (this has basically become the number one priority for any signings at Milan these days), has a big time reputation and he is very cheap. Furthermore, he also adds an element of intrigue to the team, in that people will always wonder, is THIS the year that Balo finally gets it together? Berlu is now focused solely on turning the team into a circus show and Balo is a great addition to that cast.

For me, and i think most Milan fans would agree, Balo has proven that he is who he is and most likely will never be anything more than what he is now. At the end of the day, the game has evolved to the point where total football is a must for all teams. Very few teams these days allow their strikers to just roam up front and do very little running for defense. And yet, that is the exact role Balo likes and the only one he can be effective in. For a guy who has been around the game for so long, it is lunacy to think he will one day just turn his game 180 and starts running and fighting his ass off like a mad man on every possession. I mean, you might have better luck asking Kobe to be a pass first player. But as I said, he brings too much intrigue and name value to the team for Berlu to not consider him. Given that he is also, unfortunately, the most talented Italian player out there still, he is the perfect profile for the current iteration of Milan and that's why we are going to sign him.

Lastly, good luck to Berlu on that request to the Chinese. His Italian Milan agenda is idiotic even to the casual fans, and he thinks he can pass that off to billionaires who do their homework? Either sell the team or don't, stop goofing around and making dumb ass demands that embarrasses yourself and your family, man. I almost feel bad for Marina and Barbara for the way this idiot acts in negotiations.
I think it is simple, very simple. If not getting Balotelli means we splash out on palovetti, it is simple as eggs and bacon: We need to sign balotelli. He is better than anything we will sign to replace him probably. I'd rather give the cash to liverpool than spend another dime on genoa's crap.