Summer Mercato 2016
Its probably not done, but something is going on I believe. I hope it happens!
Let's talk about that on the dedicated topic maybe (Venting ...) Smile
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Milan keen to sign Walcott

AC Milan want to bring Arsenal forward Theo Walcott to San Siro and could use highly-rated youngster Manuel Locatelli as part of the deal.

Source: CalcioMercatoWeb.it

Link:
http://www.calciomercatoweb.it/2016/04/2...o-walcott/
Reza....Is it possible to add a poll here (or maybe create a new thread under the transfers section with a poll) of who people want to stay over the summer and who they'd rather leave? Not sure if we can have that many options to vote on or if we can select multiple options, etc...

@Arildonardo.....I wouldn't doubt that move at all with Galliani in charge! Presidents wants 4-3-1-2, Galliani buys a winger! Brilliant! Big Grin
Will add threads with polls in the Players forum shortly Big Grin
Thanks nefremo.
I have now created four 'who should stay' polls in the players forum. Please vote.
Thanks!
so, it was your idea. Big Grin When I first saw all the new polls coming out, I thought Zeekay hacked into Reza's account. Grinundwech
(04-28-2016, 02:31 AM)xudong Wrote: so, it was your idea. Big Grin When I first saw all the new polls coming out, I thought Zeekay hacked into Reza's account. Grinundwech

Devilol
Walcott??? and we give them Locatelli... Why not give Machester United Donnarumma for Carrick... and give Chelsea De Sciglio and Mauri for Terry...