Summer Mercato 2016
(04-28-2016, 02:31 AM)xudong Wrote: so, it was your idea. Big Grin When I first saw all the new polls coming out, I thought Zeekay into Reza's account. Grinundwech

Sagrin Devilol Big Grin
Zapata may not renew. Last I heard Alex still is likely too. Lots of holes to be filled.
Hopefully we will have some Chinese money soon to spend to fill those holes. And not having to sign whoever is free, old and way over the top...
(04-28-2016, 07:31 PM)reza Wrote: Zapata may not renew. Last I heard Alex still is likely too. Lots of holes to be filled.

I bet Galliani can work out something with his friends.
We'll sign Izzo from Genoa, don't worry.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Sounds like Galliani had a very challenging shareholder meeting today. Minority holders tore him a new one with their assessment of his performances. Isn't it awesome to hear that? Lol. I guess we are not the only ones pissed off at the way things have been ran around here lol.
Good to know that! I remember, though, Galliani had some tough time last year too, but nothing major has happened. I hope that our luck will turn around and finally we will see some heads roll.
(04-29-2016, 04:30 AM)xudong Wrote: Good to know that! I remember, though, Galliani had some tough time last year too, but nothing major has happened. I hope that our luck will turn around and finally we will see some heads roll.

Be careful what you wish for. Galliani's bald head is so light and empty it won't stop rolling which in turn might cause major snow slides in the alps. It's dangerous you know!
Rumours of the day :
- Pellegrini could become our coach (this guy is probably one of the Top 5 or 10 coaches in the world, behind Ancelotti-Simeone who are the best nowadays I think, he's just really underrated)
- If the Chinese buy Milan, their first player to come could be ... Jackson Martinez, the big flop of the 2015-2016 season.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
So I guess we are going to continue the trend of bringing in strikers without a midfield...