Summer Mercato 2016
Tonelli is having medicals at Naples
So, ummm, I wanted Jorginho at Milan, he went Napoli, I wanted Allan at Milan, he went to Napoli, I wanted Sarri at Milan, he went to Napoli. For the past year or so I've wanted Tonelli at Milan, he's going to Napoli.

I'm starting to sense a theme here Sad
Perhaps Napoli's scouts frequent this forum too lol
(05-17-2016, 12:53 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: So, ummm, I wanted Jorginho at Milan, he went Napoli, I wanted Allan at Milan, he went to Napoli, I wanted Sarri at Milan, he went to Napoli. For the past year or so I've wanted Tonelli at Milan, he's going to Napoli.

I'm starting to sense a theme here Sad

I'll send you a Napoli jersey bud Wink
(05-17-2016, 01:52 PM)edysim Wrote: Perhaps Napoli's scouts frequent this forum too lol

Devilol

Dev, you should post that those players need to go to Napoli Grinundwech
(05-17-2016, 02:51 PM)reza Wrote: Devilol

Dev, you should post that those players need to go to Napoli Grinundwech

...Only to find out in this case they all sign for Juventus. Maybe they should all go to Genoa, that way they could end up at Milan. Smile
(05-17-2016, 03:57 PM)millinarios Wrote: ...Only to find out in this case they all sign for Juventus. Maybe they should all go to Genoa, that way they could end up at Milan. Smile

As funny as this is... it's sad to know that you're probably right. lol
Espanyol interested to get Balo, while Pool tries to direct swap Niang- Balo. I'll kill you Galliani even if you just think about it.
There are people on Twitter etc who won't mind keeping Balotelli if he lowers his wages. It is easy to distinguish new fans from old ones.
Just no to Balo, Liverpool even wanted a swap between him and Niang (who is linked to a LOT of clubs now). I'd consider Niang unsellable right now.