Summer Mercato 2016
Juve are in doubts in signing Benatia from bayern, he's available for 15m.
IMO he would be the perfect partner for Romagnoli, great defender!!
Benatia for 15 would be incredible. He's had his fair share of injuries and struggles the past 2 years but nevertheless he would be a huge upgrade and fit in nicely as Romagnoli's partner.
So, uh...apparently Berlusconi threatened to not pay Milan players if they continue to play embarrassingly bad. Is it just me or does Berlu sound more and more like Zamparini every year? Sucks to be us I guess that Berlu picked that idiot as his role model. It does seem like he is getting more and more disillusioned with the team, hopefully, that leads to him selling the team out of frustration.
We should sign Sevilla defender named Rami. What a player
yeah what a player, if i remember he play quite good for us, and i cant remember why we sold him in the 1st place.
Not playing players is silly coz I mean, you signed them in the first place. What were you expecting mediocre signings to do?

That being said, if there is a shit performance in the final, then I hope they dock some wages.
This is some moneyball level shit right here. Sevilla's entire squad was bought for less than 50m. And we spent 20m on Bertolacci. 

[Image: zYj7Xxq.png]
(05-19-2016, 05:51 AM)sylrus Wrote: yeah what a player, if i remember he play quite good for us, and i cant remember why we sold him in the 1st place.

We were in desperate need for €3 million...  Confused
around 17 if its in pounds
Silvio threatening not to pay the players? Fine, no problem with me as they don't deserve what they are making. But first, he has to stop paying the guy who assembled them and gave them these huge contracts...