Summer Mercato 2016
(06-04-2016, 12:18 AM)PerSempre Wrote: Sky Sports reported Ibrahimovic has signed a one year contract with United. How reliable are they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its on ESPN too , they are not great with rumours but if theyre saying its done it could be.It was always likely hed have a go at the EPL someday with Mourinho there it could be true.
Its been so long for me not following football because milan makes me sick watching it. I wonder who is the young talent these days that is worth to buy at a reasonable price??

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
(06-04-2016, 08:15 AM)sylrus Wrote: Its been so long for me not following football because milan makes me sick watching it. I wonder who is the young talent these days that is worth to buy at a reasonable price??

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

As for reasonable price some of these are not , but I like and would like any of Betancur ,Diawara , Guedes , Brandt , Bazoer , Gabigol , Coric , Gabi Jesus , Danilo Barbosa , Embolo , Tielemans  ,Ruben Neves
Arbeloa is a free transfer, a champion... Just sayingSmile
(06-02-2016, 09:47 PM)nefremo Wrote: 100-200 mil is a huge budget....even on the lower end of that, we should be able to upgrade the squad without many problems like you said.

I wish that we can sell some of the current players before this takeover is official. I'm afraid that some players simply won't want to leave if they see that there is a serious plan in place to bring Milan back to the top.

If we were to put a ballpark price to some of those players that Jay posted on the previous page, I'd say:

Benatia - 20 (minimum)
Glik - 12 (apparently this is the price, and dortmund is offering 8....in any case, I personally don't rate him high at all. No better than Zapata)
Kovacic - loan (apparently)
Witsel - 20-25
Ibra - free (but probably comes along with a huge agent fee, signing fee, whatever it's called)
Vasquez - 20 (but I can see this one go for lower than that 17/18, or slightly higher 22/23)
Lucas Lima - 20 (this is a wild guess, but it can be a bit lower or higher....I do think it'll be around that number though)
Pavoletti - 8-10
Mata - 30 (minimum)
Depay 30 (around that)
Bruno Peres 20? (i recently saw a report that said PSG and Roma want the player and his cost is 20mil)

i think all those prices are within a reasonable range. A budget of at least 100mil can get quite a few players from this list specifically, but obviously we'll probably end up with players that are not on this list anyway. Big Grin

If I was to expand this, I'd add players like Rafinha (I'd say his price is at least 25-30mil in today's prices), Coric (I'd guess he'll go for somewhere around 20), Boufal (the said price is apparently 20 mil), Ben Arfa (free), Koziello (maybe around 15?, depending on interest from others), Oliver Torres (at least 20-25), Matic (25-30), Sissoko (around 15-20), Mammana (10-12).

Either way, my point is that with that kind of budget, we can considerably strengthen the side with some quality players. You can make a combination of any 3-4 from those players and you are only at around 100-120 depending on which ones you pick. It just takes competent management and as long as Galliani doesn't go around making deals with his friends, we should be ok.

By the way...just saw Englang vs Portugal and Renato Sanches entered the game in the second half......and wow. All of a sudden, the money Bayern spent on him doesn't seem all that crazy to me anymore. I had seen a little bit from him here and there, but he really has a full package of abilities. I wonder who is leaving Bayern. They are absolutely stacked at this point.
l wanna know why you wonder about my Bayern. Btw, Both Tasci and Rode left.

Benatia will stay. l don't know any reason why he should join your loser team. First off, you don't have +20 m euros for him. Second off, l don't think he could join your team even if he leaves my Bayern. Juve or Roma are better and more competitive teams than you.
200 m euros is not a good sum. And Galliani is the man who gave 8 m euros for a free Serie B player. After you spend 200 m euros with Galliani, you can find yourself fighting for a EL place with Sassuolo.

Regarding my lovely team Bayern, we need to find Lahm and Robbery replacement in the next few years. We are one of the top 3 teams, we have no debt, we made profit in the last 23 years. We have money. We have the best MGT and best coach. Our revenue growth has been amazing in the last years. Spanish agent left Bayern. There are no obstable for us to win CL 3 times in a row.

Regarding your loser team, l hope we can play with you in CL in 2045.
Wallbang If you think you are being clever by registering again and again you are more wrong than Berlusconi and Galliani combined
Can't believe that this loser is back again. Facepalm

I am joking! Big Grin Of course I knew he would be back! Icon_lol2 He has never left! Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2 What a pathetic loser though. Facepalm
Hahaha! There he is! Good times...
Pls just confess you love Milan ... We will welcome you Lol