Summer Mercato 2016
I think Ibra is still a much much better player than Bacca. Bacca might have speed on him, but running with the ball Ibra will still probably be faster because Bacca trips all over it. I apologize but I dont really like Baccas playing style at all. Back onto Ibra, apart from his dominating performances all season, I watched him in action in a replay of a friendly match between Sweden and Wales. He seemed better than when he left us.

He'll announce what club he has signed for tomorrow. It's wishful thinking to think it's for us, almost every source thinks its for ManU - but they're all British sources so there's a glimmer of hope Big Grin . If by some miracle he has decided to come to Milan, this is an early sign that we have big plans for next season. Even if he can decide almost any game on his own, he'll still want guarantees on investment and a good squad around him before he would sign.
I don't think Ibra will announce anything yet. He and Raiola are too good at playing the media game. I bet he is going to announce some new commercial venture or something.
Silvio rushed to the hospital with heart complications....
(06-07-2016, 10:45 AM)nefremo Wrote: Silvio rushed to the hospital with heart complications....

Nothing important from the reports I read ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Yea it seems like it. Apparently he had an issue a few days ago and today was just a scheduled check up about that. The reports this morning made it seem like it was an emergency...
(06-07-2016, 10:45 AM)nefremo Wrote: Silvio rushed to the hospital with heart complications....

wondering how social media would react to that.  Sagrin Sagrin Sagrin
Ootd , Pippo will coach Venezia.
After Niangs pool stunt today, i think hes out.. Milan really have to put there foot down
(06-07-2016, 06:03 AM)WCmilan Wrote: I think Ibra is still a much much better player than Bacca. Bacca might have speed on him, but running with the ball Ibra will still probably be faster because Bacca trips all over it. I apologize but I dont really like Baccas playing style at all. Back onto Ibra, apart from his dominating performances all season, I watched him in action in a replay of a friendly match between Sweden and Wales. He seemed better than when he left us.

He'll announce what club he has signed for tomorrow. It's wishful thinking to think it's for us, almost every source thinks its for ManU - but they're all British sources so there's a glimmer of hope Big Grin . If by some miracle he has decided to come to Milan, this is an early sign that we have big plans for next season. Even if he can decide almost any game on his own, he'll still want guarantees on investment and a good squad around him before he would sign..

No one is coming in for us until we manage to convince Berlu to actually sell. The bastard doesn't want to sell and is holding up all the negotiations for everything. No new player negotiations will go through until we're sure we'll be financially backed next season, and without investments from the sale, we can't afford squat. Why do you think we're in negotiations to renew contracts on players who seriously don't deserve to stay? Dodgy

Also, Ibra is in the twilight of his career, he needs a project in which he'll have a chance of winning something before he retires. Milan don't have a project, heck, we don't even have a clue how to make a project right now... He has more of a chance winning something with West Ham than with us.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(06-07-2016, 09:53 AM)somedevil Wrote: I don't think Ibra will announce anything yet. He and Raiola are too good at playing the media game. I bet he is going to announce some new commercial venture or something.

Good call. The "announcement on his future" that he claimed to reveal today was actually about an ad campaign he's starting.. Clever

@Ryo, I believe Merda was sold to Suning recently (Chinese company).. That means they probably have some $$$. At this point, that's even more incentive to sell IMO. I dont think he has a choice, he either needs to sell or shell out 2-300m.

Overall, nothing has damaged us more that mismanagement, perhaps even more than lack of funding. Letting go of our two star players, holding onto deadwood for too long on big contracts, overpaying for payers like Bertolacci, coaching dilemmas and drama.. It's been a joke.