Summer Mercato 2016
I don't think we'll be letting go of De Sciglio. With the new owners I don't think we'll be in a position where we'll have to sell anyone that we'd like to keep anymore, even to clubs like Barca. So as far as I'm concerned, we'll only sell him if Galliani does something absolutely crazy, and even then the Chinese would have the final word.

According to Gazzetta we'll be aiming to keep De Sciglio, Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Abate, Antonelli, Zapata, Palletta, Kucka, Montolivo and Bonaventura, as well as Lapadula of course, while we appear to be willing to sell the other players.

While I think we all have doubts about the quality of some of the players on this list, I think we'll do well to have this group form the core of the squad. They have the right attitude, and it seems like we're going to try to get rid of everyone who has an oversized ego or is just at Milan for the fat pay check.

I am actually quite excited about Romagnoli and De Sciglio in defence. I think they'll be regular starters for both Milan and Italy for years to come, so if we find a good partner for Romagnoli in central defense, we should be all set.

The main issue is, as always, our midfield, and I hope that is something Montella is going to stress in his meetings with Galliani. We absolutely have to raise the quality in that department, as that is where we've so often fallen apart in the past.
Reports say that it's between Juventus and Milan for Pjaca, although Juventus apparently has the upper hand. He should make an indication for his next club in the next few hours.

Meanwhile if Bacca were to leave, we would turn to Milik. I will take Milik over Bacca any day.

I hope we get Milik, Pjaca, Paredes, Fernando, and Benatia...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Juventus have just signed Dani Alves, I didn't expect him to leave Barca tbh, only because he's still in good form, even if he's in decline compared to what he used to play like.

On Pjaca, there seems to be a lot of speculation around his future in Italy. I hope we sign him, if we don't I'll be pretty disappointed. Milik would be great too, especially in place of Bacca. I pretty much really like all the players PerSempre mentioned above.
We just hired this guy as a scout http://www.sportinoro.com/passione-e-tal...lo-spezia/
Give me Paredes Rugani Mustafi Kovacic Badelj Pjaca ...Keep Bacca or sell and get Milik

-------------------Donnarumma (17)----------------
----Romagnoli(21)--Mustafi(24)---Rugani(21)
----Badelj(27)---Parede(22)--Kovacic(22)
---Pjaca(21)-------------Bonaventura(26)
----------Lapadula(26)------Milik(21)--------

Look at that youth.
Endless energy.
Inovative 3-3-2-2 formation
Football Manager formation molto sexy.
(07-04-2016, 08:09 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Give me Paredes Rugani Mustafi Kovacic Badelj Pjaca ...Keep Bacca or sell and get Milik

-------------------Donnarumma (17)----------------
----Romagnoli(21)--Mustafi(24)---Rugani(21)
----Badelj(27)---Parede(22)--Kovacic(22)
---Pjaca(21)-------------Bonaventura(26)
----------Lapadula(26)------Milik(21)--------

Look at that youth.
Endless energy.
Inovative 3-3-2-2 formation
Football Manager formation molto sexy.

If I'm being honest, I can actually see that team fight for top 3. The best part is, all of those guys are attainable (except maybe Mustafi and Rugani).

Milik - 10M (including the sale of Bacca)
Pjaca - 20M
Kovacic - 30M
Paredes - 15M
Badelj - 5M

20M left over for a CB (if our budget is €100M)

Come on Galliani don't let us down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pjaca's comments on rumours

http://www.football-italia.net/86793/pja...6%E2%80%99

I think it's interesting given I read rumours yesterday that Milan are prepared to buy him, but will wait until Dinamo Zagreb play the CL playoffs to allow him to play.
Vangioni could be loaned out Leggo reports...imagins , sign a 29 yr old with no experience on Europe give him €1.5m wage after tax...loan him out without ever playing hahah
(07-04-2016, 01:26 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Vangioni could be loaned out Leggo reports...imagins , sign a 29 yr old with no experience on Europe give him €1.5m wage after tax...loan him out without ever playing hahah

What a waste if true... Haha  Devilol
Theoretically speaking, what do you guys think about Mata? He's probably leaving Man Utd. since it's no secret that Mourihno doesn't believe in him. He supposedly costs around 23m € at 28 years old.