Summer Mercato 2016
SKY: Milan tried to sign Benatia but Juve had already closed him. Juve have no intention to sell Rugani despite Benatia's arrival and Rugani doesn't want to leave Juventus.

Agree with ACMILAN1983 better to rebuild around an almost word class youngester vs an older player.
Although, as much as I'd love Andre Gomes, he might be out of reach. Too expensive with too many clubs after him.
We have money, so of course ... http://www.calciomercato.com/news/milan-...ini-808395

Some targets listed in this small article (list taken from Il Corriere Dello Sport) :
- Verratti (unlikely to happen unless he misses Italy and Ibra gives him some advice)
- Gabbiadini (don't know what to think about him - pricetag : 25M)
- Jackson Martinez (easy target given where he plays)
- Immobile (as a replacement for Luiz Adriano, why not)

In this article, they also say we don't want Pjaca anymore because his price increases day in day out, but at the same time, Galliani is reported to be in Zagreb today to close the deal.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Jackson Martinez?? Lol
Yeah, both Sky and Milannews.it are saying he's in Zagreb, so I guess it's true. There's even a picture. Good to see that he wants to close the deal asap.

Sent fra min E5823 via Tapatalk
Latest name linked is Adrien Rabiot!
I must say I'm getting excited about Milan again, many good names linked. Hopefully we can get some of them.
Being linked to Verratti almost gave me a heart attack!!! Obviously, it's not going to happen! But it's nice to see him associated with us, even if it's a made up rumor.
Verratti Naingollan Isco Musacchio Mustafi Rugani (loan him out) Aguero Jesse Rodriguez Ricardo Rodriguez ...mercato done and dusted Smile
(07-06-2016, 11:58 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: Yeah, both Sky and Milannews.it are saying he's in Zagreb, so I guess it's true. There's even a picture. Good to see that he wants to close the deal asap.

I remember pictures from Gallianis visit to Sarajevo back when we tried to buy Dzeko from Wolfsburg. We all know how that ended, so the visit doesnt have to mean anything.
(07-06-2016, 12:51 PM)Stitch Wrote: I remember pictures from Gallianis visit to Sarajevo back when we tried to buy Dzeko from Wolfsburg. We all know how that ended, so the visit doesnt have to mean anything.
True, but now his agent has confirmed we're after him, and he also said he's known Galliani for a long time and has Milan in his heart (aww...). It also sounded like Juve aren't in the race anymore.

I think the Pjaca deal could happen. His agent again has basically said he wants him at Milan.

That pretty much also sums up what I think of the calciomercato article, I doubt there's much truth there. That said, I wouldn't mind seeing Galliani asking about Verratti.