Premier League - Sanchez 2 goal Arsenal 2-0 to win the third back
Alexis Sanchez scored twice as Arsenal beat West Brom to strengthen their hopes of a top-four finish.
[Image: tumblr_o608jxOB6h1u41kpso1_540.png]
The Gunners had drawn their previous two games but Sanchez settled the nerves with a neat finish on the turn from outside the area.
[Image: tumblr_o60432SqsA1rhhlcoo1_500.png]
West Brom's Gareth McAuley hit the bar with a header but that was as close as they came to a goal.
[Image: tumblr_o60i7cDrDY1sva2fko1_500.gif]
And Sanchez's driven free-kick secured the win for Arsenal, who move up to third, five points behind Tottenham.
[Image: tumblr_o60i7cDrDY1sva2fko2_500.gif]
The win helps ease concerns the Gunners could miss out on the top four - they are now four points clear of Manchester United in fifth.
[Image: tumblr_o60cmrRpM61u41kpso2_540.jpg]
Arsenal's manager Arsene Wenger urged the club’s fans to return and support the team after a sizeable number stayed away from the 2-0 victory over West Brom. The Gunners reported that a total of 59,568 tickets had been sold for the fixture but the large sections of empty seats were noticeable. 
[Image: tumblr_o600inMN3z1tr3wn3o3_540.png]
“My message would be come and support the team,” Wenger said. “If you love football, out there you see quality. But are we intelligent enough to know why everyone didn't turn up?” the manager asked suggesting that the Thursday kick-off could have had an impact as much as the supporter apathy over Arsenal’s recent performances.
Reza can you please ban this guy.