Matchday 24: Lazio vs. Milan (Monday, February 13, 2017 20:45 CET)
Well, I have been debating if I should try to keep my record at 100%, or take one for the team... Big Grin

Yet another must-win game, but I am not at all optimistic! We are three points behind Lazio, so a victory would help us catch up with them, but I am not sure if we can even get a draw. Nothing is on our side: Lazio has had a respectable season so far, and they just got a crazy 6-2 away victory beating Pescara last Sunday. Their physical condition will be so much better than us too. 3 more days' rest, and we are absolutely depleted, tired and injured. Sad

Still a few days away, but go ahead and have discussion started! Smile

News, called up players, etc to follow. [Image: sagrin.gif]
I wouldn't complete discount us. We have a habit of bringing it to harder games... It's games against Bologna and the like that we tend to see an extremely average Milan
We need Romagnoli back for this game!! I would give lapa a start this time!
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Injuries are definitely playing a factor, but i am not bothered at all by the suspensions. Kucka and Paletta must be 2 of the dumbest players I've seen play at Milan, so they got what they deserved.

This is still a winnable game. Lazio has been good, and surlrisingly consistent this year. But you can't help but expect them to start faultering soon. They do every season. Hopefully that starts from this gsme.
(02-09-2017, 11:22 AM)Kastriot Wrote: We need Romagnoli back for this game!! I would give lapa a start this time!

How long will Romagnoli be out? I read on some Chinese site that it could be a whole month (but they said it was just speculation). Any official word yet?
Definitely would start Lapadulla over Bacca.... He's not had a good game for us in months!
and Roma would definitely be a good inclusion... Not phased by missing Kucka, I really don't rate him anyway. surely it's time to bring in MAti?
I read on MilanNews that Montella might try a 4-3-3 (false 9) with Deulofeu as the center forward. Anything is better then Bacca playing at striker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(02-09-2017, 11:09 PM)PerSempre Wrote: I read on MilanNews that Montella might try a 4-3-3 (false 9) with Deulofeu as the center forward. Anything is better then Bacca playing at striker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure! Who is gonna play the LWF, maybe Occampos, but we will be left very thin on the bench. Only Honda will be a replacment, and I don`t think he is rated by Montella. 

Manti is a problem on its own, he is not capable to play the mezzala, due to his lack of pace. Simple as that. Maybe a registra
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
We don't have many options.... Bertolacci has had opportunity after opportunity and Poli isn't great...
as for Honda... I think Montella just sees him as he is... crap!
Aparently Romagnioli will not be ready for this game.

http://www.football-italia.net/98155/mil...-emergency

CalcioNews24 reports that the Coach will likely call Raul Zucchetti and Matteo Gabbia from the youth team to the squad, and will be forced to play Gustavo Gomez and Cristian Zapata in the heart of the defence.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.