Summer transfer window 2017
(06-12-2017, 09:42 AM)Ryo Wrote: Latest update, Andre Silva in Milan for his medical.
http://www.football-italia.net/104001/an...an-medical

Jesus, 4 signings in under 2 weeks (12 days exactly) of the transfer mercato.
Conti and Biglia up possibly by next week (once the internationals end).
Plenty of time to find our Mr. X this year, eh? Sagrin

Lmaoooo yes I forgot about Milan's famous Mr X days. 

Who will it be guys? Maybe Messi, Ronaldo or Bonera?
Welcome to MM. Omar Abdulrahman is a name that has long been mentioned when reading about Asian football. Every article I have read about him asks why he isn't in Europe already. I guess the money issue you say is true.
(06-12-2017, 12:50 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Well, Donnarumma has basically confirmed he's staying. According to GQ he says he's looking for a house in Milan for him and his family and that everyone knows he wants to stay at the club, including Raiola. "I'm very much tied to these colours."

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I didn't see him say: "Screw those clauses, I'm staying no matter what. My agent is an idiot, he's fired!"  Devilol
Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here. Smile

On Omar Abdulrahman, I'm a big fan of the guy, seen him a few times and it's obvious to see his talent. I mentioned him a couple of years ago on the forum too and apparently he's got the interest of a lot of major clubs in Europe.

However, from what I understand, he's always been extremely hesitant to leave the UAE. He's got it great there, a comfortable lifestyle and the money he earns is huge.

I'd love to see him in Europe and would be curious how he'd do at Milan, but for the moment, I just don't think it looks likely.
(06-12-2017, 01:59 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here. Smile

On Omar Abdulrahman, I'm a big fan of the guy, seen him a few times and it's obvious to see his talent. I mentioned him a couple of years ago on the forum too and apparently he's got the interest of a lot of major clubs in Europe.

However, from what I understand, he's always been extremely hesitant to leave the UAE. He's got it great there, a comfortable lifestyle and the money he earns is huge.

I'd love to see him in Europe and would be curious how he'd do at Milan, but for the moment, I just don't think it looks likely.
Thanks mate  Blush ,,,

& I realize what ur trying to say about him being hesitant to leave the country because of his lifestyle and all ,, but he did claim times and times that he wishes to play in Europe ,, the biggest obstacle is actually his club which spoils him with all the luxuries things just for him to stay ,,, but I do remember that his club mentioned that they will not prevent him from Europe if a decent offer would arrive ,, they would like him to prosper in Europe as much as we'd like to see him in this new Milan ,,, 

just imagine him behind silva or costa or any top notch striker ,, side by side with bonadinho and suso ,, along with all our so far signings and yet to to come signings ,, holy crap ,, I dare to say that we will seriously compete juve for the championship next year ,,, 

all i hope is that the management would at least try for the guy ,, thats it ,,  Okmilan
Quote:Marco Verratti's agent has arrived at Casa Milan to speak with Mirabelli [via @AntoVitiello].

My god
(06-12-2017, 02:26 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: My god

Oi Oi Oi oi oi o i o  ,,, 

if this actually happens ,,, man am getting a heart attack for sure ,,,, 

my heart is just this weak and broken because of bonera , berto. , maxi , muntari , essien , sosa , etc. 

after all the transfers we had so far and the ones we r linked to ,,, ur telling me that we are going for verrati ?? holy crap ,, too much hype much ,, way too much hype ,,  Sagrin Sagrin Sagrin Sagrin
Welcome, Milanista_91!  Okmilan

According to Transfermarkt, Omar Abdulrahman's contract exprires on February 2nd, 2018. So maybe we can do some "Galliani" Big Grin
Quote:Agent Di Campli to @MilanNewsit: "I will meet with Mirabelli, but not for Verratti."

Orsolini then as a backup to Suso
New players mean new members Reza  Sagrin

Veratti's agent is in Milan as well as PSG SD. Dont tell me we are discussing about Veratti here. Bacca could switch as Emery was his former coach..

Btw, Jorge Mendes and Raiola both are top agents, but you see how Mendes does his job is way the opposite Raiola..