Summer transfer window 2017
(07-15-2017, 04:01 PM)nefremo Wrote: Yes, I think it's a dry loan. Lapadula's transfer is the one that is a 2mil up front with 11mil obligation.

I am sure we allowed Bertolacci to go to Genoa on a free loan for a year because his agent asked for it......in return, he helped us with Bonucci.

Good trade-off imo. Berto's value was probably under 10mil at the moment....and even at that, there wasn't anyone willing to pay. We were going to make a big loss on him and that reflects bad on the financials. So we are just hoping that he has a good season and that we can sell him for a decent price next year.

Bertolacci deal is something i don't understand. Loan without an option to buy even though we are looking to offload him, why? Do the management really believe he will do well enough in Genoa to raise his price?
I think so. I tend to agree with their decision. It would have been great to sell him this summer for a decent amount and get cash, but the problem is we couldn't. At least not for anything that wasn't going to force us to book a big loss. I would imagine players are booked as "intangible assets" on the balance sheet. So when you sell them, the "gain" or "loss" shows up on the Income statement as such. If it's a "loss", it will lower your bottom line (net income). So it is not good to sell players at a loss, never mind a big loss like Bertolacci would have been (at least a 10mil loss). This is also the reason why teams "fabricate" values when they exchange players. For example, Inter bought Skriniar at 37mil......but on the books this will only lower their income by about 6/7mil. How? They are paying 20mil in cash, and exchanging Caprari for a value of 17mil. Now there is no way Caprari is recorded in their books at 17mil. I would be surprised if it's anything more than a 4-5mil. So on one hand, they are spending 20mil for Skriniar, but on the other making a capital "gain" of at least 12/13 mil on Caprari.

So it's better that we keep him on our books, dish his salary off to Genoa, while hoping that he ups his value during the year.

I DO think that his value will go up. He will be a 1st team player there and can easily score between 6 and 10 goals during the season as a starer for them. This will surely up his value and spike up interest next summer.

The bigger problem is that mid-table teams in Italy don't really spend a lot of money on players. So the only teams that I see being able to pay 15mil for a player are the top ones in the League....and I just don't see them wanting Bertolacci (maybe, just maybe Fiorentina or Lazio will want him). This is where I think the problem will come from. BUT, let's worry about that problem next summer. In the meantime let's hope that he actually has a good season and ups his value.
(07-15-2017, 04:30 PM)hwmook Wrote: Bertolacci deal is something i don't understand. Loan without an option to buy even though we are looking to offload him, why? Do the management really believe he will do well enough in Genoa to raise his price?

Why not? On the one hand, you give the player some false hope that the club actually want you back for the next season. He thinks that if he performs well then not only does he come back to this awesome team, but also has a shot at a NT sport in a WC year. 

On the other hand having him motivated means he plays with more motivation. If he does well enough, he'll raise his value to a reasonable amount for us to be comfortable selling him for. Not only this, but if he raises his game high enough, he really might just make it into our squad as a rotation player. 

Win-win situation for us.
I see absolutely no problems with it.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(07-15-2017, 04:23 PM)hwmook Wrote: http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.p...-18/page54

They really think too highly of their squad.
LOL here's one that made me laugh from their forum, I cannot stop reading it it's hilarious.
"Is Milan all in? Probably
Are their wages sky high? Most definitely

But is it a smart decision? Fuck yes. This is basically them going all in when you're holding 2 aces and the first 3 cards opened in the table have 2 aces. Apart from Silva and Borini, the players they secured are either very good or world class and most importantly, they are reasonably priced too. And another important fact that could not be overlooked is the SPEED in which these deals are done. Their pre-season hasn't even started yet but 90% of their deals are done.

Are you fucking kidding me when you complained about Bonucci's transfer fee & wage? I'll fucking let them send me to Thailand and turn me to a transvestite if it means Inter can get the same deal."

Love when inter fans wish they were us Big Grin
(07-15-2017, 04:23 PM)hwmook Wrote: http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.p...-18/page54

They really think too highly of their squad.

holy shit they do Icon_lol2

At least one of them guys is realistic tho:

Quote:Next season we're going to be competing with Atalanta for best team in black and blue.
[Image: DEssmfFWAAELhgz.jpg]
That is a really, really, really strong squad. Also, just 1 more player to buy in order to achieve that. Incredible work by the mamagement and the new ownership.
(07-15-2017, 05:18 PM)nefremo Wrote: That is a really, really, really strong squad. Also, just 1 more player to buy in order to achieve that. Incredible work by the mamagement and the new ownership.

Davide Lippi is claiming that Milan will make two more big signings. What a summer!
(07-15-2017, 05:18 PM)nefremo Wrote: That is a really, really, really strong squad. Also, just 1 more player to buy in order to achieve that. Incredible work by the mamagement and the new ownership.

Yes it is, but lets not get ahead of ourselves. These players still need time to become a team.
AC MILAN
(07-15-2017, 05:38 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Davide Lippi is claiming that Milan will make two more big signings. What a summer!

Striker & Sanches