Summer transfer window 2017
Locatelli loaned out to Serie B? He has played at least 15 games last year as starter in Serie A with Milan. Milan were not very competitive team but there was still pressure to play for Milan. I still can't understand the reason to loan him out to Serie B.

Locatelli is however was still so young. The others who debated above make Locatelli like a wonderkid or untouchable player. He is talented and has good mentality but he was/is not a super talent like young Pato who was just (much) better compare to the other options in that time. You can't force a coach to always play Locatelli, it might disturb or even damage his development. Coach should have reason behind the decision to not play him starter started in the middle of last season and the coach should know when to protect a young player.

We should be happy that he already got many games last year and many of the games he was starter.

About his position with current team: other member has already said about Biglia who would be our starter and I agree with him. Biglia would be ALWAYS starter (if he performs well). It is hard to see a coach rotate the deep-lying playmaker/anchor just to rest the player except for games that not so important. The position is so important if not the most important thing in the formation. So, Locatelli has to be better than Biglia to get games or Loca get games by playing in other position except Biglia's one. If we don't count Europa League, then Loca could get games in that competition.

And guys, Biglia is not very old! You make it like Biglia will retire in 2 seasons. Big Grin He is still 31 years old and he still could play AT LEAST 2 years in top level (if of course mantain his form). Will Locatelli want to wait 2 years as bench warmer (or he takes other midfield position) and then after 2 years compete with 33 yo Biglia who will be more established (except his fitness)? And yeah, there is still Montolivo (assuming Sosa out) who is more exprienced (I do think Montella will stay).

The best for Loca IMO is going on loan (Serie A NOT serie B) except he wants to play as LCM or RCM.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(07-16-2017, 03:34 PM)Mystik Wrote: Anyone with strong opinions about Renato Sanchez? He had a decent Euros but then didn't play much for Bayern. I didn't see him play too often before that either..
Raw talent, his tackling is average, doesn't know how to use his body, he lost his confidence, though strong player with great skills.

in conclusion, l think BM will only loan him without option to a Bundesliga team where he can be a starter to regain his confidence. loaning to us is a lose-lose status for them.besides, l read that they already rejected our offer.

l don't know why you want him, since we don't have time or space for him to develop. He needs a Freiburg level team.

After Real got Ceballos, it will limit Kovacic's playing time, l also read that they are about to sell him to Tottenham. İdeal player for us next to Kessie and Biglia.
Looks like Biglia signed a 3 year deal. So i would say he is considered a short term while Locatelli is our future. I think Locatelli should go on loan jus for 1 year. Why Serie B though. Let him go to a Serie A team that is willing to give him a first team spot. Get experience at the highest level (of Italy).
AC MILAN
Donnarumma
Conti Bonucci Roma Rodriguez is the best backline in Serie A, Kessie and Biglia double pivot is one of the best if not the best. Suso, Calhanoglu and Bona are very good though l think we still need uprade on the flanks, Belotti/Silva attack is one of the best if not the best. so we can fight for scudetto.

if we can add 1-2 world class players next summer, we can make a semi final.
Dry loan with an assurance of a future at Milan, Locatelli can not be lost from us. This summer shows the value of midfielder even more, took F&M till ninth signing to find a 'middle of the pitch' type player.
Gotta love when your CEO straight out says he wants one of Belotti/Morata/Aubameyang

Not sure how much playing time Locatelli would get at Torino, but I'm not opposed to a two-year loan that would help us get Belotti
(07-16-2017, 05:18 PM)Siregar Wrote: Locatelli loaned out to Serie B? He has played at least 15 games last year as starter in Serie A with Milan. Milan were not very competitive team but there was still pressure to play for Milan. I still can't understand the reason to loan him out to Serie B.

Locatelli is however was still so young. The others who debated above make Locatelli like a wonderkid or untouchable player. He is talented and has good mentality but he was/is not a super talent like young Pato who was just (much) better compare to the other options in that time. You can't force a coach to always play Locatelli, it might disturb or even damage his development. Coach should have reason behind the decision to not play him starter started in the middle of last season and the coach should know when to protect a young player.

We should be happy that he already got many games last year and many of the games he was starter.

About his position with current team: other member has already said about Biglia who would be our starter and I agree with him. Biglia would be ALWAYS starter (if he performs well). It is hard to see a coach rotate the deep-lying playmaker/anchor just to rest the player except for games that not so important. The position is so important if not the most important thing in the formation. So, Locatelli has to be better than Biglia to get games or Loca get games by playing in other position except Biglia's one. If we don't count Europa League, then Loca could get games in that competition.

And guys, Biglia is not very old! You make it like Biglia will retire in 2 seasons. Big Grin He is still 31 years old and he still could play AT LEAST 2 years in top level (if of course mantain his form). Will Locatelli want to wait 2 years as bench warmer (or he takes other midfield position) and then after 2 years compete with 33 yo Biglia who will be more established (except his fitness)? And yeah, there is still Montolivo (assuming Sosa out) who is more exprienced (I do think Montella will stay).

The best for Loca IMO is going on loan (Serie A NOT serie B) except he wants to play as LCM or RCM.

You and I share all opinions except for A or B part Big Grin

Because I don't think the Serie A teams will be serious about playing him. That means take risk. They will be more likely using their own experienced players or take risk with their own youngsters. 

If we want to be (more) sure about his play time, Serie B is better choice.

Co-own was history. There is no guarantee, we can only increase the possibility.
(07-16-2017, 05:47 PM)Aficio Wrote: Because I don't think the Serie A teams will be serious about playing him. That means take risk. They will be more likely using their own experienced players or take risk with their own youngsters. 

Well it depends. Sassuolo for example has a philosophy of playing youngsters. They already lost Pellegrini (different position I know) and are set to lose Duncan (same position of Locatelli). Of they lose Duncan, than this wouod be a very good option.

Atalanta is another that lost 2 CM players, so they could be an option. 

I am hesitant on Torino because they've kept their core of CMs. But never know whst will happen until September. 

I think the sides above are good options because they won't risk getting relegated so they won't be under pressure. Someone like SPAL is a good choice in terms of minutes, but there is a very good chance they'll be fighting relegation to the end, so if things don't go well with Loca they will definitely change amidst the pressure. 

Anyway, where we disagree on the subject is that I think Locatelli is just as useful as Monto or Sosa. So I would rather see them gone before Loca. I am just so tired of watching Montolivo's shit performances. And the worst parr is that we know he won't improve. Sosa is not a bad attacking player, but he was useless defensively. Nonexistent. He is simply not a regista.

By the way....I have an idea Big Grin. I wonder why nobody does this!? I would gladly loan Locatelli and make an incentive that if that club plays him for 15 games, we will pay them 2 mil. If they play him for 20, they get 4mil. If they play him at least 25, they get 5mil.
You get my point. This way, there is something in it for everyone. We need Loca to develop, and it's no big deal to pay several mil to someone that will develop him.
Choupo-Moting for free as a squad player? Would be a good move. Can play in the midfield and up front
Not an upgrade compared to Deulofeu/Ocampos/Mati...
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!