Summer transfer window 2017
Quote:Milan have categorically denied the news of Chilean TV about an interest in signing Vidal. Club focused on other targets [MilanNews].
Tbh I don't know what we're doing right now. We'll buy 3 strikers which implies we'll play 532 but we're also getting rid of Gomez who was the only back up CB who was kind of good. Now we're left with Zapata and Vergara to be our back up cb's. So we can't play 3/5ATB anymore. Does anyone still get this?
We have been hearing about this bullshit for months now. That we are going to go all in for him after 2 days. The truth is both of them are not going to come here at least this summer. I don't think we will be getting another striker.
Quote:Breaking: Talks between Milan & Fiorentina for Kalinic has been unblocked. Kalinic to become a new Milan player bet. Tonight & tomorrow #Sky
As for Niang ,shock him with taser and ship him to Moscow with note "he agreed terms".
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(08-16-2017, 11:22 AM)Joël Wrote: Tbh I don't know what we're doing right now. We'll buy 3 strikers which implies we'll play 532 but we're also getting rid of Gomez who was the only back up CB who was kind of good. Now we're left with Zapata and Vergara to be our back up cb's. So we can't play 3/5ATB anymore. Does anyone still get this?

I agree that's weird and that surely means Montella wants to play with 4 defenders (but depending on the games, who knows if we won't see a 3 defender formation once in a while).
The question now is if we'll either play with 1 or 2 strikers. If we buy Kalinic, buy another striker and keep Cutrone, we could see a 2 striker formation. If Cutrone leaves on loan (which I don't hope), then we'll for sure play a 1 striker formation with sometimes 2 strikers on the field depending on the games.

Actually, this mercato just means our new management has built/is building a totally new team, nothing more.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
I think if we sell both Paletta and Gomez we will definitely sign another CB. Musacchio, Romagnoli, Bonucci, Zapata is definitely not enough even if we play with 2 CBs. Musacchio, Zapata, and Romagnoli are all known to miss several games per year due to injuries.
Kalinic wil coming no doubt ! and we have to admit if you talk for so long of players like Belotti and Aubameyang and in the end it arrives Kalinic a fan is disappointed and it's normal.
At this point i think we're going to sell Niang and buy a player like Forsberg and midfielder like R.Sanchez.

Basically this is Kalinic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6caR0XWEv8
(08-16-2017, 01:07 PM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: Kalinic wil coming no doubt ! and we have to admit if you talk for so long of players like Belotti and Aubameyang and in the end it arrives Kalinic a fan is disappointed and it's normal.
At this point i think we're going to sell Niang and buy a player like Forsberg and midfielder like R.Sanchez.

Maybe this will be the best thing for the team anyway. It will also mean that Andre Silva is showing his worth in training and we will put a lot of trust in him this season. 

Regardless, I still agree that it is disappointing not to bring in a star striker since we have been hearing about that all summer long. It was supposed to be our "big" signing. Not to act spoiled, but yes, I can't help but feel a little disappointed. 

BUT, as I said.....maybe we need to look "through" the name of a player and understand that it is maybe better that we spend this last 70mil (if reports are true) on Kalinic + someone like Forsberg for example as you mentioned rather than 1 player. In the end, I think the management have done an incredible job and even if Kalinic will be the last signing of the summer...we are still set to challenge for the top spots. 

I also think Kalinic will change a lot of people's minds. This guy's first touch is great, he can play with his back to the goal and bring others into the play. He really IS what Montella wanted Bacca to do but was unable to. Obviously, the big downside is that he doesn't score nearly enough goals as he should and that might cost us. I am just hoping that with his contribution we will maybe score more "team goals" and others will get on the scoresheet more frequently.
(08-16-2017, 11:51 AM)Sampinjon Wrote: As for Niang ,shock him with taser and ship him to Moscow with note "he agreed terms".

I would be very much disappointed if this doesn't happen. Even more disappointed than the kalinic signing. He will most probably try to stay.