Summer transfer window 2017
I would've probably kept Sosa instead of Montolivo but anyways
(09-09-2017, 09:39 PM)reza Wrote: Torino sporting director

I see. That explains. Big Grin
(09-09-2017, 07:57 PM)Ryo Wrote: Unsuitable my ass. We're not going to pay 100M for a 65M player, that's just common sense.
Don't know what these people are smoking, but they must be high af...

La Stampa a Turin newspaper he probably was right when he wrote  Milan had offered 55M + Niang and Paletta for Belotti.
If niang and paletta both value at a total of 30m it would be 85m already, but they still think it wasn't enough.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
FM seem have clear ideas for transfer fee: not ridiculous in crazy transfer market. We are following the trend in this crazy market. In these days it is extremely hard to get players that costs like what his value is, the transfer fee is getting crazy and more crazy. That's why we got Silva around 38 euros (with bonuses) but this is not ridiculous IMO. Similar with others. So, it would be strange to see FM splash money 80-100 mil euros for Belotti who has proven nothing. We might give 70 for Aubameyang, big money but not silly transfer fee.

By the way, did the Turkish club get Sosa with option to buy or obligation to buy?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Straight buy right?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
Apparently it is a loan with option....but the option WILL be taken in January, when his move will be made permanent.

The deal was clearly structured like this in order to help out one of the sides in order to delay expense/revenue until the beginning of the new year.
(09-10-2017, 01:39 PM)nefremo Wrote: Apparently it is a loan with option....but the option WILL be taken in January, when his move will be made permanent.

The deal was clearly structured like this in order to help out one of the sides in order to delay expense/revenue until the beginning of the new year.

I still don't get it. What option will be taken in January? Option when move is permanent? Seems contradicting one to the other. Could you explain more?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Three games below the level needed for the Champions League qualification. Even worse, after initial motivation and few rays of light, I have a deja vu - the same style, agility, creativity as last year. And worst of all, the trend is downwards.
 How many more games F&M need to recognize the weakest link in the new Milan? I understand they wanted a little bit of stability at the bench after so many player changes, but they need to admit they've overestimated Montella. The guy is not a winning coach, he is mediocre. I think if we sign Messi and Ronaldo, he'll continue to play in the middle with Montolivo, that's how bad he is. And, don't let me start how he'll develop the players that we've signed this year, I'm afraid to think about it.
F&M, the transfer window for a coach is open. Please, use the leftovers in the summer transfer budget to bring someone better.
 Btw, everyone sucked today, no excuses.
(09-10-2017, 03:58 PM)Siregar Wrote: I still don't get it. What option will be taken in January? Option when move is permanent? Seems contradicting one to the other. Could you explain more?

On meaning alone, an option to buy in January means that a buyer will be allowed to make a loaned player into a permanent move for their club from January onwards. That means that should this option be taken up, whoever the buyer is will have a choice to pay up the pre-agreed transfer fee and buy out the player for their own club.

I think too many people put an emphasis on the fact that a Loan with Option always gives the other club a chance to walk away from a deal, leaving the original club to deal with a player they don't want. Fact is, it's not always what the buying club is thinking.

I believe the difference between option and obligations are the timing of the transfers. If a team has an option to buy, and not an obligation, they can defer their recording of the player's transfers and wages in their books to when they actually exercise the option. When a team has an obligation to buy, then regardless of how many years into the future it may be, the club may already have to account for the player's expenses in their books immediately.

Some clubs need to balance their books to survive FFP and whatever sanctions that their local leagues require of them, and not all clubs can earn multi-million dollars every year in order to buy quality players. So deferring a transfer by promising "off the record" to buy a player that they have loaned, will allow them to get past this and make sure their finances "look" healthy at the same time. This is just another way for big clubs to help smaller clubs achieve their goals without breaking bank, and at the same time getting rid of unneeded players.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool