Euro 2020
Opening game in Rome, which I plan on attending
well, i am also well interest in this game..even i too plan the same ,like to attend. The 2020 UEFA European Football Championship, commonly referred to as UEFA Euro 2020 or simply Euro 2020, is scheduled to be the 16th UEFA European Championship, the quadrennial international men's football championship of Europe organized by UEFA. It is scheduled to be held in 12 cities in 12 different European countries during the summer of 2020 (with the exact date to be announced later). Portugal are the defending champions, having won the 2016 edition.
I don't see any big upsets in qualifying
UEFA EURO 2020 qualifying groups

Group A: England, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Kosovo

Group B: Portugal, Ukraine, Serbia, Lithuania, Luxembourg

Group C: Netherlands, Germany, Northern Ireland, Estonia, Belarus

Group D: Switzerland, Denmark, Republic of Ireland, Georgia, Gibraltar

Group E: Croatia, Wales, Slovakia, Hungary, Azerbaijan

Group F: Spain, Sweden, Norway, Romania, Faroe Islands, Malta

Group G: Poland, Austria, Israel, Slovenia, FYR Macedonia, Latvia

Group H: France, Iceland, Turkey, Albania, Moldova, Andorra

Group I: Belgium, Russia, Scotland, Cyprus, Kazakhstan, San Marino

Group J: Italy, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Finland, Greece, Armenia, Liechtenstein

Top 2 qualify and the other four places go to Nations League winners, one from each league. If the Nations League winner qualifies via these groups the next team from its league qualifies.
Is it possible to have all four league winners in the same group? Every team would qualify in that case. Grinundwech
Quag should be the starter for Italy in qualifiers
Future of Italy's looking bright. #Zaniolo
Qualifiers start today. I think I'm going to watch Austria vs. Poland. Pow pow pow
The only team which can give tough competition to Italy is probably Bosnia Herzegovina otherwise we are topping the group
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(03-21-2019, 02:56 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: The only team which can give tough competition to Italy is probably Bosnia Herzegovina otherwise we are topping the group

I don't see Bosnia as a threat.  We're topping the group