Zlatan Ibrahimovic
(12-26-2011, 08:39 PM)reza Wrote: ff9 from Red & Black forums posted and asked, since I have no time or interest in getting involved in ownership issue I removed, I don't want and have no control over what anybody does privately.

Hope you all understand.

I also PMed ff9 and also remind him and everyone that the ultimate rights belong to Ibra and the publisher, just (unofficially, without written permission) translating it or doing whatever else with it doesn't give any person any rights at all.

Don't play stupid. If you read the initial lines of the post you'd see that copyright and owner issues is something I perfectly understand. We did it for the few on our forum. And that's why I came here pointing that out.
Don't use insults please. Understanding copyright issues goes WAY beyond starting a post about it. If you have written permission for what you have done fine, otherwise it is illegal, period. That is why I removed it from here.
(12-26-2011, 09:15 PM)reza Wrote: Don't use insults please. Understanding copyright issues goes WAY beyond starting a post about it. If you have written permission for what you have done fine, otherwise it is illegal, period. That is why I removed it from here.

Yes, I'm sure it was. And now I guess you'll remove everything else here you don't have written permission for. Photographs for example.
The smileys I have permission for and the avatars as well, although I have voluntarily emailed about a few and may have to remove those if they reply. If someone posts a link (to a torrent, streaming or others) I don't remove because I am not hosting it. That is why a link to the Red & Black forums (on the previous page) is still here but the thread/post that contained text and material of the translation is removed.

This subject is now closed, I have removed what you requested be removed.
(12-26-2011, 09:11 PM)ff9 Wrote: ...

I have finished reading the book, thank you very much for the translation.
It pretty much changed my view on football.

Having said that, it wouldn't be a problem for me to buy an official English version once it comes out.
I actually looked at the Italian and Swedish version as well when they came out, and I think they have sold out pretty quickly.

That's why as far as I know it's impossible to buy this book at the moment.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(12-26-2011, 09:11 PM)ff9 Wrote:
(12-26-2011, 08:39 PM)reza Wrote: ff9 from Red & Black forums posted and asked, since I have no time or interest in getting involved in ownership issue I removed, I don't want and have no control over what anybody does privately.

Hope you all understand.

I also PMed ff9 and also remind him and everyone that the ultimate rights belong to Ibra and the publisher, just (unofficially, without written permission) translating it or doing whatever else with it doesn't give any person any rights at all.

Don't play stupid. If you read the initial lines of the post you'd see that copyright and owner issues is something I perfectly understand. We did it for the few on our forum. And that's why I came here pointing that out.

I personally didn't read even one word of the book (I am not the reading type, and I care about Milan and Ibrahimovic as a player for Milan but certainly not him as a person - but that's a different topic), but I can guarantee you that whoever that benefit from your work here appreciates it very much, and I am sure that you would appreciate that too. If you insist that appreciation alone doesn't cut it for you, you should know that a few lines in your post probably won't cut it either; also, when you feel that you have a perfect understanding of copyright issue, the persons that you accused probably feel the same way too; in the end, nobody is perfect, don't you agree? Lastly, to be realistic, I am sure that you know very well that when you post something on the Internet, this may happen; and you should appreciate that our mods here are trying their best to respond to your concern so there's no point of not letting it go or even throwing insults, particularly after our mods have said proper thing and done the right thing too.
aka xudong
I read the first two chapters...my god, Ibra is such a huge jerk Big Grin it's not like I didn't know that already, but I feel good being proven right Big Grin

He is a great football player, but as a person, I'd never want him near me Smile
If he didn't play for Milan, he would top my hate list. Big Grin
aka xudong
The book does confirm that he has been a proud jerk all his life, but it is also quiet clear that he has matured a lot lately.

Factor #1 was having family and kids, things like that always change people.
Factor #2 was his attitude to football. He started playing for the team and became more calm. I like to think that Milan changed him in that way.

I didn't quiet enjoy the parts of the book where he told about his personal life, because I don't like jerk types. Big Grin But kudos to him for achieving his dreams when he had absolutely nothing.

The parts I did enjoy were his insights on how the transfer market, dressing room, and football matches actually look from the inside.
For example jealousy. From his words it's completely insane, just like chicks in the model business or something. Big Grin
After this book I started hating Van Der Vaart for example, what a prick. Big Grin

Then it made me appreciate all the transfer business tricks that Galliani and Mino Raiola do. It's no nice and fair game really.
The book gives a thorough description of every transfer he made, including details on how Inter stole him from us after Calciopoli.

What I didn't like is that he frequently showed arrogance when looking at the past achievements. What I mean is things like "I promised Inter the first title in 17 years, and I brought it to them" - come on, like it was single handedly his own effort. Besides Inter playing better, they also crushed Milan and Juve with Calciopoli BS.

Then when he joined Milan, he said that people came to him and said things like "come on Ibra, you are a born winner, lead us to the title" -- i seriously doubt that everyone said that.

Anyway, I still think that every football fan should read this.
I will even go looking for more books by football players. Smile
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
fLame, thanks for highlighting some key portions. Maybe I will read the book if there is a Chinese translated version. Big Grin English is not my first tongue, and up to now I still don't enjoy reading in English (not kidding) though I do it anyway for work. Smile
aka xudong