Winter Mercato 2018-2019
L’Equipe says Monaco signed Fabregas. Too bad, he would been ideal for us now.

I'm sure we'll find someone else instead, an Aquilani on loan.
Seems pato doesn't want Milan anymore. He wants to play Brazil. Most likely he didn't like the salary he was gonna get.
AC MILAN
seems like no more link with Suarez..
I'd take Carrasco if we can get him - fits the profile of the type of winger that we can get without blowing up the budget. He has been good the few times I've seen him
Siamo a posto cosi.
We can't afford a 31 year old who's contract expires in six months time. To me it sounds like we'll sign some Galliani-style-champions if anyone...

Leeds United...
(01-02-2019, 01:45 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: We can't afford a 31 year old who's contract expires in six months time. To me it sounds like we'll sign some Galliani-style-champions if anyone...

Leeds United...

We can go either a washed-up-champion way, or a future-prospect-not-yet-ready way, via expiring contracts or loan deals.
(01-02-2019, 09:25 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: It’s quite nice that pretty much all the guys I chatted before are still here. Is Dev still around?

Hey buddy. Welcome back. Dev was always around until recent months. Not sure what happens. Maybe life gets to him.
New rumour is that we would like to get Morata, on loan, without letting Higuain go.
A Higuain-Cutrone-Morata roster for our attack wouldn't be bad.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(01-02-2019, 02:24 PM)GeoTav Wrote: New rumour is that we would like to get Morata, on loan, without letting Higuain go.

[Image: CfzKG36UkAIQUBF.jpg]

Who would provide them with assists though?
(01-02-2019, 02:24 PM)GeoTav Wrote: New rumour is that we would like to get Morata, on loan, without letting Higuain go.

But with our current midfield, is that where we should throw the little money we have? Morata is on at least €6 million per season at Chelsea + I guess we would have to pay some for the loan itself.