Summer Mercato 2019
(05-02-2019, 12:30 AM)porcho Wrote: I doubt we'd get that much for Castillejo which is why I'd keep him on the bench. I'd also keep Borini unless a 10-15m offer comes in. He works hard when he comes on which is more that can be said for a lot in the team.
We'll definitely need depth which is why I only added suso, Hakan, Gigio to the sell list.
Forgot about his brother(no one will buy him so let him go for free).
I also forgot to add my bit on Silva... I'd wait to see who the new coach is and what his plans are before we decide what to do there. If we stick to playing 2 up front then Silva could work well as a second striker. That being said, if a top offer comes in then I'm not opposed to selling him, although it's more likely we'd end up having to send him on loan with obligation to Monaco unless wolverhampton are interested.

The most important signing for next season, for me, will most definitely be a top coach.

On Silva, unless a team is willing to fork over 35-40m (whatever we paid for him, which might not be so likely atm) I'd 100% keep him. I think that keeping a young player that is under performing but with some talent is always a better gamble instead of giving them away for peanuts. I'd just question his motivation if he came back.
maybe we askes Bakayoko to "drop his performances" so we can bargain with Chelski  Devilol
More like Gattuso makes them to drop their performance, through his inability to coach properly. Angry

Inzaghi and Gattuso are perhaps the two worst coaches that I have ever seen. Sad
Lets get a new coach before even talking about mercato. thats the priority, however, sale can start earlier with Suso and Hakan to go first.. I dont think its difficult to offload Hakan back to Bundesliga, Suso?
(05-03-2019, 05:09 AM)edysim Wrote: Lets get a new coach before even talking about mercato. thats the priority, however, sale can start earlier with Suso and Hakan to go first.. I dont think its difficult to offload Hakan back to Bundesliga, Suso?

Well... RB Leipzig were happy to spend 20m on him 6 months ago.
Suso? Last we heard... Liverpool and Napoli were both sort of interested. We could try push for a swap deal of some sort with napoli. even it's it's Suso plus 10m for Insigne. Or maybe Liverpool is stupid enough to spend the $$$ to buy him outright
(05-03-2019, 05:35 AM)porcho Wrote: Well... RB Leipzig were happy to spend 20m on him 6 months ago.
Suso? Last we heard... Liverpool and Napoli were both sort of interested. We could try push for a swap deal of some sort with napoli. even it's it's Suso plus 10m for Insigne. Or maybe Liverpool is stupid enough to spend the $$$ to buy him outright

I wonder what makes Klopp want him, he's slow, he won't move much, total opposite of how liverpool played this season
Andre Silva’s loam + option to buy at 38m must be somehow connected to Bakayoko 5m + 35m option. Andre’s return means we haven’t raised that 38m to buy out Baka (in terms of FFP)... but that’s how the old FFP works.

It has already been mentioned by UEFA themselves that FFP needs an upgrade because some clubs cannot achieve their true potential. These changes will directly effect our transfer strategy. Right now our only restriction and limitation is the FFP.

I also wouldn’t redeem Bakayoko, I wouldn’t have done it before the season, half way through the season nor now. He’s just not worth 35m. Maybe for 20-25 I’d consider, but that money can be better spent. We desperately need a ball playing CM as he just isn’t the greatest at holding/bringing the ball forward. Biglia turned out to be average and hopefully leaves this summer for whatever value we can get out of him. (I’d take 5m)

Ideally we’d see a total revamp in midfield with only Paqueta and Kessie remaining, plus Bonaventura who would be like a new signing. We will need 4 new mids, two of which should be CMs. We desperately need creativity in midfield. That kessie-Baka midfield was just awful to watch unless Paqueta played. Who the players we bring in directly is connected to our CL qualification & FFP 2.0.

I was optimistic of making it to the CL now not so much. Our record in the last 8 games has been abysmal and I struggle to see how could we possibly beat Fiorentina away. Bologna we might, even though they’re very much in form, however Montella’s Fiorentina looks like he might be give that final KO to Gattuso.

I don’t know how I feel about bringing Conte who’s a very similar coach to Gattuso, except that we have plenty of bad blood with him cause of his history as an opponent. I would have much rather preferred Sarri or Pochettino. I don’t think Conte’s training and football style is what this squad needs after 2 years of Gattuso. I could see some sort of a mutiny happening just like what happened at Chelsea, but it’ll be less likely now with Paolo around.

On a executive level we also should be very concerned if Qatar buys out Roma. If they’re coming to Italy, we better hope they come to us. Elliott needs to sell them a 10-20% stake now, and milk it out over the next 3-5 years while the valuation increases slowly with the stadium + return to CL.
Insigne agrees new Napoli deal.
Napoli agreement for Lozano for €40 million.

And in todays news:
Conte to Inter?
Mourinho to Roma?
Should go for Tadic from Ajax. 16M clause is not much. I see Juventus is interested.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(05-04-2019, 09:44 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: And in todays news:
Conte to Inter?
Mourinho to Roma?

I'd hate to see Conte go to Inter because I like him

Jose to Roma would be great