Summer Mercato 2019
The negotiations between Milan and Suso regarding a new contract extension is currently on stand-by due to the player requesting the same salary as Donnarumma - €6m per year. [Corriere della Sera]
This guy's out of his mind if he expects 6mil. Plays for 2 months out of the year and looks like a snail the other 7.
(05-24-2019, 02:22 PM)nefremo Wrote: This guy's out of his mind if he expects 6mil. Plays for 2 months out of the year and looks like a snail the other 7.

He deserve Max. 4M only
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
In September 2017 he signed a contract until 2022. Why even a new negotiation now, if this rumour is true the problem is not the 6 million, the problem is that there is need to open negotiations.
Sell him if he wants ,but no new contract.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(05-24-2019, 02:22 PM)nefremo Wrote: This guy's out of his mind if he expects 6mil. Plays for 2 months out of the year and looks like a snail the other 7.

I don't think he plays even for 2 months. This guy should get a pay cut instead of a pay raise. If the report is true, then he is truly out of his mind. If any offer above 30m comes along, sell him and run with the money. (But I kind of doubt it though. This is the critical moment of the season, and they can't even wait for one more game?)
Never liked suso anyway
Only cut inside, then shoot/pass, can't even outpace a fucking 33 years old kolarov and 80% of serie A leftbacks even probably serie B left back could easily tight mark this slowso.
Asking raise or not, if Milan serious about improving the team, selling suso while he still has 40m price tag or something is a priority
So Gazidis wants to turn us into a selling club..

It’s claimed that he will ensure whoever is sporting director beyond this summer is looking for top talents under the age of 23, with a view of having a big re-sell value once they have proven their quality.

Further, it’s suggested that Milan could work closely with agent Jorge Mendes, while rumoured incoming sporting director Luis Campos has worked with him over the years and they could form a key partnership.

It’s perhaps a worrying suggestion from a Milan fan perspective, as while owners Elliott’s agenda is relatively clear in that they want to turn the club into a competitive outfit to maximise their own profit when they choose to sell, this could be interpreted as a concerning step in terms of not holding onto top players.

It would suggest that Milan will look to sign young players with a keen eye on how much they could be sold for in the future, and so there could be some concern over whether or not such an approach will help get the club back to where they want to be.
Koscielny would be a great signing. As for Suso most of the time he would have been the first player i would have shown the door to. But i have to say, He has been ok the last couple of games. I am not picking on him anymore. He will never be one of my faves of course.
Sergio Ramos wants to move out of Real Madrid. Get him ASAP. Experience, Determination he has all things which we needs at Back plus Maldini is his all time Idol and Maldini had already declared him as his 'Heir'. He is 10 times better than Mustafi and Kosceliny combined. He also cheats sometimes, perfect reply for Juventus  Sagrin
You fear because you live without Love Pioli