Summer Mercato 2019
(05-28-2019, 07:41 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Or just bad. Plain and simple.

How about both,

We're bad and unlucky
Bad because we couldn't beat a lot of teams on the low-middle position like cagliari, empoli, and many more.
Unlucky because, suso somehow got 9 assists and Gattuso somehow got 5th, so management didn't have strong claim to sack gattuso

Devilol

Edit:

[Image: SnbUHoy3_o.jpg]

So ummm, he's staying? i guess?
[Image: a972-hxsrwwp9400364.jpg]

not really related to this topic, but apparently our Italians aren't considered too highly outside of our own club. (Donnarumma is injured.) We have only one player selected for the next Azzurri list, while Roma and Juventus each having six.
(05-28-2019, 09:58 AM)xudong Wrote: [Image: a972-hxsrwwp9400364.jpg]

not really related to this topic, but apparently our Italians aren't considered too highly outside of our own club. (Donnarumma is injured.) We have only one player selected for the next Azzurri list, while Roma and Juventus each having six.

Where is Bertolacci?!
Arsenal interested in Donnarumma
(05-28-2019, 11:34 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Arsenal interested in Donnarumma

Can they afford Devilol
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
take your brother with you to arsenal the everlasting youth project. their project never ends or what? do they intend to win in their project
https://www.calciomercato.com/news/milan...ardo-79875

maldini will stay. excellent and as expected
Maldini staying would be great, but lets see what happens until the meeting with gazidis is over.
I have a feeling they'll "promote" Maldini to SD.
I have afeeling that acmilan will be greaat again and carlo ancelotti will be contacted soon