Summer Mercato 2019
alcantara 2 years loan as james with bayern... milan attracts players

jordan ferri good vision and dribbling
(06-14-2019, 12:09 AM)mazen111 Wrote: Valdivia: good creativity and speed ...

deulfeou: brilliant season with watford, consistent football in the last years

lo celso: castellijo+ laxlat+ money instead of wasting money on dummies (aka sensi, krunic, vertout etc).

andre silva: needs a clean environment not a mess. magic with portugal team

bonaventura can do a good regista he got a good dribbling skills and vision

krunic is an empoli player a team that got relegated

(06-14-2019, 12:11 AM)mazen111 Wrote: alcantara 2 years loan as james with bayern... milan attracts players

jordan ferri good vision and dribbling

(06-14-2019, 12:03 AM)mazen111 Wrote: shows your football knowledge

There you go... fixed the order for you. Your response fits perfectly when talking to yourself.
(06-14-2019, 12:17 AM)porcho Wrote: There you go... fixed the order for you. Your response fits perfectly when talking to yourself.

Okmilan Okmilan Devilol Devilol
(06-14-2019, 12:19 AM)mazen111 Wrote: Okmilan Okmilan Devilol Devilol

I'm not sure you understood my response Facepalm
(06-14-2019, 12:27 AM)porcho Wrote: I'm not sure you understood my response Facepalm

It is all good, buddy. Sagrin I am actually not bothered by him at all, even though I skip a lot of his news posts (He does type a short 'title' just so that I know what it is about so I can skip most of them  Devilol ). I think he is just excited and means well.  Sagrin

(No, Reza didn't pay me to say this. Though I am not sure if Reza pays him to make all so many posts.) Grinundwech
(06-14-2019, 12:45 AM)xudong Wrote: It is all good, buddy. Sagrin I am actually not bothered by him at all, even though I skip a lot of his news posts (He does type a short 'title' just so that I know what it is about so I can skip most of them  Devilol ). I think he is just excited and means well.  Sagrin

(No, Reza didn't pay me to say this. Though I am not sure if Reza pays him to make all so many posts.) Grinundwech

hehe. maybe that's it. Reza was like... "how do i increase traffic... Idea "
Andre Silva is shit and is too worried about the beach to be a good footballer
(06-14-2019, 12:45 AM)xudong Wrote: It is all good, buddy. Sagrin I am actually not bothered by him at all, even though I skip a lot of his news posts (He does type a short 'title' just so that I know what it is about so I can skip most of them  Devilol ). I think he is just excited and means well.  Sagrin

(06-14-2019, 12:49 AM)porcho Wrote: hehe. maybe that's it. Reza was like... "how do i increase traffic... Idea "

If you all post 10 times more I wouldn't have to pay anybody Grinundwech
Seriously though, use ignore feature if you need to, rather not ban for too many posts or unusual opinions.
it is getting a little more active this forum ... good stuff
(06-14-2019, 01:01 AM)reza Wrote: If you all post 10 times more I wouldn't have to pay anybody Grinundwech
Seriously though, use ignore feature if you need to, rather not ban for too many posts or unusual opinions.

Fair call.

But it's like a solar eclipse... you know you shouldn't look, but you can't help it.
similarly, I know I should just let it go but i can't help but comment