Summer Mercato 2019
(07-05-2019, 02:46 PM)mazen111 Wrote: AS Monaco are very interested in signing Andre Silva from Milan and a move could be helped by the fact that his agent Jorge Mendes has an excellent relationship with the French club. [via @footmercato]

Should offer him in exchange for Tielemans.
Luan Capanni (who was at Casa Milan yesterday) has a very good offer from Milan. Lazio forgot to redeem him after his loan spell and at this exact moment he is without a club. [@Andersinho_ITA]

valdivia 2
(07-05-2019, 04:41 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Luan Capanni (who was at Casa Milan yesterday) has a very good offer from Milan. Lazio forgot to redeem him after his loan spell and at this exact moment he is without a club. [@Andersinho_ITA]

valdivia 2

I find it hard to believe.  Sagrin

(07-05-2019, 04:41 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Luan Capanni (who was at Casa Milan yesterday) has a very good offer from Milan. Lazio forgot to redeem him after his loan spell and at this exact moment he is without a club. [@Andersinho_ITA]

valdivia 2

Maybe that's why.  Sagrin Sagrin
Luan Capanni

https://www.transfermarkt.com/luan-capan...ler/601877

some brazilian fantasia
Are you guys talking about me?
Milan continue to show interest in Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren as Maldini met with intermediary Beppe Riso to discuss the defender. [via @AntoVitiello]

Laxalt’s agent when leaving Casa Milan: “If Laxalt can leave? Yes it’s possible, let’s see. We are working with the player.” [@AntoVitiello]

mwaah
Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso to Tottenham Hotspur '80% done' [Sports Mole]
(07-05-2019, 04:59 PM)Valdivia Wrote: Are you guys talking about me?

Omg he's here. We are so honoured!

Hello Valdivia.
AC MILAN
GdS: AC Milan interested in Leverkusen midfielder Aranguiz

no please 30 and mediocre
(07-05-2019, 04:59 PM)Valdivia Wrote: Are you guys talking about me?
Yes. You have a big fanbase here
(07-05-2019, 06:34 PM)mazen111 Wrote: GdS: AC Milan interested in Leverkusen midfielder Aranguiz

no please 30 and mediocre

We need immediate Midfielders reinforcement. He is good
You fear because you live without Love Pioli