Summer Mercato 2019
(08-03-2019, 11:56 AM)hwmook Wrote: You want us to sign Sensi for 35m? There isn't a lot of Italian options out there that is attainable for us.
rather than signing leao or correa? yeah, i prefer sensi. if we can be patient with those 2 why not others talents from italy.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
Agreement between milan and modric

3 year contract worth 7.5 mil euro and 2 mil bonuses

Boban is working with real now

Crudelli
(08-03-2019, 09:18 AM)k7r Wrote: I am still not convinced that Kessie should be sold.  Yes, he underperformed massively last season, but that was because the rest of the midfield was shit !  It's all about having a balanced side  : a regista with great vision + all round pacey player who can dribble + a beast grinta...remember pirlo-gattuso-seedorf Smile

I still don't think Bennacer would be Giampaolos regista, he would be the RCM..there should be someone else as regista, maybe modric..who knows...

Why do we always "excuse" Kessie? "He underperformed, but that was because the midfield was shit"! 
Well why don't we stop for a second and entertain the idea that maybe he contributed to the midfield being shit??

On the second point, I'm with you. I think right now, Bennacer will peobably be a regista because simply there is nobody else...but if we were to sign a regista, he could easily move up to a RCM (ironically, Kessie's position).

(08-03-2019, 11:40 AM)Sampinjon Wrote: Milan swap Conti for Samp's Sala?

Milan are reportedly considering letting Andrea Conti join Sampdoria on loan and replacing him with Jacopo Sala.
According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Milan want to loan out Conti so he gets regular game time after two injury-plagued seasons.

This is one of the weirdest rumours of the summer. Conti has been somewhat disapointing after his return from injury. Right now Calabria is miles ahead of him. This has maybe always been the case defensively, but now, even offensively Calabria is just the more balanced player. Having said that, there is no way in hell i would exchange him with Sala. This is the season where Conti has to show if he can play football the way he did at Atalanta. So far he hasn't and obviously we can't tell if that's because of the injuries or if he was a "1 season wonder". I'd like to think it was the injuries so let's hope he stays healthy.
lol @ everyone like "Kessie will be better with Giampaolo"

Gattuso had to tell that fucking bidone to pass or shoot the ball when in the final third? That's Kindergarten. You shouldn't be playing football if you have to be told that. Kessie is a stupid player
Bakayoko return is nearing

Source
(08-03-2019, 01:07 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Bakayoko return is nearing

Source

No, A Big NO!!! Since leaving Milan he has been utter shit in friendlies that too against 2nd division teams. Inconsistent and Lazy.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(08-03-2019, 01:27 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: No, A Big NO!!! Since leaving Milan he has been utter shit in friendlies that too against 2nd division teams. Inconsistent and Lazy.

25 mil offer from milan
I'd say no ,as well. He have problems with discipline and no consistency in performances. 6 months worst crap/3 months somewhat acceptable...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(08-03-2019, 01:40 PM)mazen111 Wrote: 25 mil offer from milan

Source? I only find old and outdated links for Bakayoko to Milan.
Midfielder Lasse Schöne from Ajax to Genoa so I doubt they'll buy Bigila now. Crap.